After Killing Voice did any Twice song go up the charts in Korea?

• They sound really good and tg Momo is allowed to use her real voice (mostly) for this.

UHM??? jihyo looks different??? Like??? Someone switched her out for someone else???? Like she looks like her but different??

she has her cutie mode activated :thumbs-up:

Killing Voice made me realize how much Momo had to switch her voice colour for the different songs, like hear Turtle then Signal rap.. you can hear she is making extra effort to suit the song. She probably has to make this more often than most members, no wonder it doesn't work out for some of the songs sometimes

• This is the impact.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It really goes to show Twice is loved as a group if not for any individual song.

• Not EWO being so highly ranked when none of the songs were on the vid :cryingr:

• They just added every album to the cart and hit purchas lol

Ill be honest, thats something ill do because i cant remember which wong belonged to which album, I woulda said fck it and just buy all :iconpepe:

Remember, Onces are older now, they have the money lol

Maybe that's something I'll do too when I'll have a long-term job.. And, since I only own one version of each album so far, y'know... :eyebrowsr:

• I think it did a whole rehab on their image in Korea. Like I feel like it really made people realize how much of an impact Twice and their music had on their in the past 8 years. I can't wait to see how their next song does honestly.

• I think it did a whole rehab on their image in Korea. Like I feel like it really made people realize how much of an impact Twice and their music had on their in the past 8 years. I can't wait to see how their next song does honestly.

How well a comeback does is heavily dependent on its previous comeback. More so for older groups

So if they loved this one, well see its effect on the comeback in October :thumbs-up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!