Has LeSserafim surpassed Twice as the worst encore group of all time?

• With all the drama lately about LSF encore stages it had me wondering if they have surpassed Twice. I honestly think they have cause at least Twice tries. I always loved Momo reaction to her own live singing. Her facial expression of "god damn I'm really that bad?" on that one encore made me appreciate her struggle. But LSF have given up altogether. They got so scared that they were cos playing as Link from Legend of Zelda and was playing the Ocarina of Time live on stage. What's next? Driving around the stage in go karts cos playing as Mario Kart?

Twice has two spots on this list of the top 4 worst encores ever. Might be time for an update.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• With all the drama lately about LSF encore stages it had me wondering if they have surpassed Twice. I honestly think they have cause at least Twice tries. I always loved Momo reaction to her own live singing. Her facial expression of "god damn I'm really that bad?" on that one encore made me appreciate her struggle. But LSF have given up altogether. They got so scared that they were cos playing as Link from Legend of Zelda and was playing the Ocarina of Time live on stage. What's next? Driving around the stage in go karts cos playing as Mario Kart?

Twice has two spots on this list of the top 4 worst encores ever. Might be time for an update.

The issue with these rankings is that you have to win to have a chance of a bad encore.

My faves can never win, so they can not have bad encores.

• This video is full of bullshit. Twice were actually praised for their vocals during Alcohol-Free era, the only thing is others would say it's a simple song to sing bc not as high-pitched as their other songs.

Also when exactly were they criticized for their dancing? lol

And Momo reaction is because she fcked up her line, not because she thinks she's a failure. Nice try

• The issue with these rankings is that you have to win to have a chance of a bad encore.

My faves can never win, so they can not have bad encores.

Good point. There's probably worse than LSF and Twice but they are so nugu we will never know.

• Hey man don't associate Zelda with these shitty encores.

Lsf were horrid but they've still got a way to go to match Twices mutiple encores across years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!