Now that everybody is talking about vocals. Is safe to say the only place we can trust is 100% live, without help, are encores and IG lives?

• That was the song, but the clip that user upload sounded much worse. Mmm, thinking about it, it was not fake. It was just a bad recording. That make her look much worse that it was.

it sounds a lot better in this clip

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

0:52 is not good but she did it well at 1:14. And some stuff was def too high for her from what i can tell.

• First Take on YouTube, lives, and one time Taehyun from TXT filmed himself jogging on the treadmill while singing to show how he practices being able to sing and dance at the same time. He sounded flawless.

Also when &Audition aired, they sang live for every performance (you could tell because there were parts that weren't perfect or were a little shaky and breathless when they danced).

• I think Wendy worst day is any top GGs best day. She's known to be consistently good. One bad performance doesn't discredit how great she is.

When you're at the top, you gotta perform 100% all the time, everytime. Anything less is unqualified. Some Pro in sport said this long a time ago, forgot who it was.

Must be hard, even Wendy has off days.

---======---

• I mean truth be told you cant really trust anything you hear unless they like take s break to speak or adlib because even when its on live they can have a voice manipulator that is already calibrated to their tone that is picking up their vocals as the microphone instead of their phone

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• it sounds a lot better in this clip

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

0:52 is not good but she did it well at 1:14. And some stuff was def too high for her from what i can tell.

I saw another clip too. People in general love to focus on one mistake instead of the whole performance like messing up once is normal. Wendy is still a great vocalist

• I keep seeing clips of these supposedly good singers, many "lives" were they sound great for sure, but i barely find this type of videos, and the ones i find, this singers never sound as great as in the other "lives"

I use Wendy because in twitter, some people without brain are doubting of the vocal queen Wendy.

PD: Can be also youtube lives, or any platform were idols make directs for fans.

What you think? :whatb:

ANYONE who's doubting of Wendy's vocal abilities and the fact that probably she's the best Kpop vocalist of last decade or even All-Time, is just simple ignorant, or don't know anything about vocals. I know MANY vocalists, vocal coaches, you can read or watch hundreds of vocal reviews about Wendy, and basically all of them saying the same. She's the best, one of the most versatile and stable singer in Korea, and not just in one register, she can do almost everything. Sure, she's not an opera singer, but that's not the point.

Even encores have backing track at times which overpower the idols' vocals, so not always. :/

Not "at times" more like always, but using backtrack is to help the artist to not mess up lyrics or singing, but you can still hear if they're singing or not. If the backtrack is not too loud, they can't hide if they're not good enough.

are you talking about this? what exactly is bad about it?

External Content www.youtube.com

EXACTLY! Her technique is literally 99% perfect. Most singers only dream about a vocal stability like this.

Wait, people saying this was a bad performance from her? If so, they need to do a hearing test. I can't even count how many vocal techniques she used, and basically all of them were flawless.

op went private. but people talk about this clip

LOL! People are crazy, for real. I hate when they use a short clip to make a point, when even in this short clip, she's doing a great job. This is why I NEVER do a review about singers based on a lame fancam. Not to mention, this was from a fan meeting for her birthday. Idols don't really take these seriously. You can see that she's just messing around. Anyway, here's the full version of her cover.

External Content youtu.be

actually the most trusted source is mr removed video edits on twitter by user seolhyuntoe

That's not true, actually, because you can't remove the MR without messing up the vocals too. You can only remove MR on a real studio.

• I saw another clip too. People in general love to focus on one mistake instead of the whole performance like messing up once is normal. Wendy is still a great vocalist

well there's a big difference between messing up a run and messing up basic notes.

• Your 2 initial examples are showing the basics a Singer should have when they aren't throwing their asses around as Idols are expected to do.

External Content www.youtube.com

NMIXX's stage practise is where they sing and dance in preparation for thier live performances, just do a search for them on Youtube.

Additionally, NMIXX are a genuine Vocal Idol Group being able to do a cappella arrangements for thier Album previews with harmonies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!