Now that everybody is talking about vocals. Is safe to say the only place we can trust is 100% live, without help, are encores and IG lives?

• I keep seeing clips of these supposedly good singers, many "lives" were they sound great for sure, but i barely find this type of videos, and the ones i find, this singers never sound as great as in the other "lives"

I use Wendy because in twitter, some people without brain are doubting of the vocal queen Wendy.

PD: Can be also youtube lives, or any platform were idols make directs for fans.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What you think? :whatb:

• OnceMidzy4ever

Changed the title of the thread from “Now that everybody is talking about vocals. Is safe to say the only place we cant trust is 100% live, without help, are encores and IG lives?” to “Now that everybody is talking about vocals. Is safe to say the only place we can trust is 100% live, without help, are encores and IG lives?”.
  • that love on top cover was terrible 💀 what made her think she can cover that lol

are you talking about this? what exactly is bad about it?

• are you talking about this? what exactly is bad about it?

[media]

[/me

Is this one, the clip below, i cant see it, i believe the user block me, hehe.

External Content twitter.com

• Is this one, the clip below, i cant see it, i believe the user block me, hehe.

External Content twitter.com

thats is not love on top

• I think concerts can be ways to really listen to the idols' vocals if you can tell apart what is backing track and what is actually being sung live and caught through the mic. When I saw NCT Dream live last year, it was clear the more dance-heavy songs were lip-synced (with a lot of them being carried by backing track while still leaving the mics on for sporadic live ad-libs), but in ballads I could tell the mics were on for the whole thing, with no backing track. I just rewatched the video I recorded of the full performance of Sorry Heart (vocal line ballad) and it was 100% raw vocals. Something about the sound of the vocals when the mics are on is just different.

• even good vocalist couldn sound shitty sometimes , bcs of different factors.

people said yunjin is bad singer bcs of bad encore. i just think "easy" it's not for her voice. it fit kazuha most

External Content x.com

• Oh sorry, i dont know the song, i assume it was the same song of this clip. Anyway, thats the clip people are using in twitter. I thought it was the same clip. Yoonminnie what cover are you talking about?

op went private. but people talk about this clip

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

Oh, yeah. Thats the clip, Mmm, weird. She dont sound that bad like in the clip that user post. Mmm, lol, it was fake.

• op went private. but people talk about this clip

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

thats a lot of straining indeed :pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!