If TWICE disbands and became solo artists, who do you think would be the most successful solo artist from the group?

• Nayeon easily

You know what will form me an ice layer the size of the Titanic glacier? :iconpepe:

I realize alot of threads like this pop up from time to time or any Twice comparison threads.
    Innately, I have this feeling in me that prevents me from comparing members.
    You never see me respond to threads like this
    I think it's safe I have proven my non-akgaeness and earned me a permament OT9 Once card :smirks:

• You know what will form me an ice layer the size of the Titanic glacier? :iconpepe:

I realize alot of threads like this pop up from time to time or any Twice comparison threads.
    Innately, I have this feeling in me that prevents me from comparing members.
    You never see me respond to threads like this
    I think it's safe I have proven my non-akgaeness and earned me a permament OT9 Once card :smirks:

and yet here you are no? lol

I think there's always room for comparison as long as that comparison is done with no ill intent behind since one of the basis for success or any achievement is to know how one's peers did...

for example in school you telling me you scored 90 in a test sounds great until you also tell me the average was 95!!!

and vice versa you telling me you scored 70 in a test might sound bad until you tell me the average was 60...

everything is relative and we use comparisons between kpop groups/within the same kpop group/ compared to their previous successes...

in this case nayeon is the most popular member in SK that's almost a given - that doesn't mean one pointing it out is aa disloyal fan or anything it's just a fact and it's certainly not used to diminish any of other memebrs

• I didn't vote or answer the question lol

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying theres any issue with people answering.

I just meant like since I feel this way about this, it means I'm definitely not an akgae because you never see me put anyone down :iconpepe:

• I didn't vote or answer the question lol

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying theres any issue with people answering.

I just meant like since I feel this way about this, it means I'm definitely not an akgae because you never see me put anyone down :iconpepe:

but you still partake in the thread no? lol

no you just elevate a certain individual up!!! which is the "better" way of akgaeing I suppose...

• but you still partake in the thread no? lol

no you just elevate a certain individual up!!! which is the "better" way of akgaeing I suppose...

I saw this thread since the morning lol.

I only responded because I saw you post and wanted to bring it up so I can keep my Once card :pepe-slash:

Plus partaking and not answering or voting is the same as not partaking in this case :siptear:

• Everyone knows it's nayeon. The others don't have much potential. Tho maybe if one of the j-line puts out a bop it can do well internationally.

JYP should be much more serious about nayeon solo career. She absolutely should comeback this year.

JIƧӨӨ

GIgwSf5XIAEdewM?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GJKfkeBasAAzQKy?format=jpg&name=large 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv GIg0UwObMAA-0XK?format=jpg&name=large

• I saw this thread since the morning lol.

I only responded because I saw you post and wanted to bring it up so I can keep my Once card :pepe-slash:

Plus partaking and not answering or voting is the same as not partaking in this case :siptear:

so you admit doing this because of ulterior motives...

not because you truly are OT9 but because you want to be seen to be OT9!!! I knew that akgaeness would eventually come out

damn bangwagoner fans!!!

• Of course not, I couldn't have predicted you would respond to this thread :mukbang:

I respond to most twice threads...since you know I'm a LOYAL fan!!!!

and yet once you saw me here you saw the opportunity to regain my trust and your once card!!!

sounds like those saesangs who wait outside the various entertainment office buildings and then mob their favs when they eventually come out...

• I respond to most twice threads...since you know I'm a LOYAL fan!!!!

and yet once you saw me here you saw the opportunity to regain my trust and your once card!!!

sounds like those saesangs who wait outside the various entertainment office buildings and then mob their favs when they eventually come out...

lol ok take for example this thread. I also didn't vote or reply and I can find many example

:smirks:

• lol ok take for example this thread. I also didn't vote or reply and I can find many example

:smirks:

I did lol

so you knew of the thread but just didn't post hmm....

one thing though is that you'll never (or very very rarely) see me post in an achievement thread...

• You rarely see me make achievement threads too...

Except....nvm I'm going to lose my Once card LOL

But yes that's my point, I've proven I'm not an akgae :iconpepe:

so you didn't post in a thread about cutting twice from 9 to 5

and yet you made a comment about me saying Nayeon is the most popular (and successful) soloist from twice...

sounds very much like akgae behaviour to me!!! lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!