Akgaes are hella creepy (Sakura fans)

• Is the creppy thing? 8

1. Yes (6) 75%
    2. No (2) 25%

Hello I have been a WIZ*ONE / OT12 since p48. I know I’m gonna get downvoted for this but please hear me out. Everyone knows Wonyoung has been bashed so badly ever since she won first place in p48 by international fans and Sakura akgaes. I know p48 is rigged and the first place belongs to Sakura most likely ( Wonyoung also had a chance of being first place cos of her fanbase in Korea, she’s been first place for quite a few episodes but fake fans always denied that) but overall Sakuras fanbase is the largest. Y’all international fans are hypocrites imaging preaching about anti bullying and yet y’all were bullying a 14 years old while she’s trying to achieve her dream. Thank god the hate has died down by quite a bit but recently I argued with this extremely psychotic Sakura Akgae on YouTube and it makes my blood boiled.She’s still not over p48 even though everyone knew it’s rigged I can’t beleice how pressed she was against Wonyoung.

Another thing I would like to add on is Sakura akgaes claimed that IZ*ONE wouldn’t survive without Sakura popularity but evidences show otherwise. The top 5 most popular members in Korea are all Koreans and Wonyoung’s fanbase is the largest in Korea and in Japan, Minju’s and Chaewon’s hightouch sales are close to Sakura’s. Sakura’s akgaes know no boundaries their actions have affected the group overall. For instance, her C-fans boycotted the group album sales because of one of the magazines situation plus she didnt get a lot of screen time in the Paranoma teaser. Poor Minju got a lot of hate for getting a lot of screen times and that’s not even her fault honestly. Blame the producers instead.

One last point to add on, Wonyoung’s fancam always got the most dislikes as compared to other members and I truly believe it’s because of the misogynistic solo stans who can’t stand to see other members’ successes, Chaewon’s paranoma fancam got the highest view and the dislikes were quite a lot as compared to usual. Sakura akgaes need to know that IZ*ONE is a group and it’s not Sakura & friends.

Ps: I don’t hate Sakura she’s one of my bias wrecker I truly understand how hardworking she is and I can feel her kindness and sincerity towards other members. Her vast improvement has impressed me so much and she definitely deserves all the love in this world but can you imagine she seeing the hate comments from her own fans about Wonyoung whom she treat as a little sister? How would she feel?

;(

Wonyoung is only 16 old years so baby bunny :danceb:(lucky she is honest girl and balanced )

This is reddit theard

Edited once, last by izoniee ().

• well Wonyoung needs to be prepared for another bunch of bad comments if rumours about Starship decision to pull her and Yujin out of contract renewal talks...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow I feel you re bad with Wonyoung

Do you hate her????Lol X/

Wonyoung deserve supported fans lucky she had A lovely family and amazing unnies in izone especially eunbi and chaeyeon

I wish best memories for Wonyoung :waterr: :cryingr:

Well did I personally wrote anything bad about her? I'm WIZ*ONE, I like the group the way they are right now.

I won't hate Wonyoung, but I just said that there will be mad people if they won't continue as OT12, and even if it won't be her fault, but the label that she is in will make this decision still some uneducated people will blame her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well did I personally wrote anything bad about her? I'm WIZ*ONE, I like the group the way they are right now.

I won't hate Wonyoung, but I just said that there will be mad people if they won't continue as OT12, and even if it won't be her fault, but the label that she is in will make this decision still some uneducated people will blame her.

I’m sorry But you re wizone and weekly fan ...

Multifandom is really great 👍

Izone disband isn’t taboo,the wizone should know all the girls re friends With long time together like 2 years but they re Différent companies .

• well we all know sakura deserve the no. 1 and they just manipulated won young so that the creeps can fantasize about her. and minju is pretty much useless. can't dance, can't sing. of course she can just sell. herself during his touches

• well we all know sakura deserve the no. 1 and they just manipulated won young so that the creeps can fantasize about her. and minju is pretty much useless. can't dance, can't sing. of course she can just sell. herself during his touches

Minju is better now she is great singer and dancer than sakura

Thing no hate toward hyewon and sakura(they re both mitreatement by the company)

Wow This is right when a fan write the international fans support only foreign members.

Rigging or no Wonyoung is born to be idol so

All the world is talented in izone

Sakura is idol since she have 11 years career in japan so her fans should know Stan young girl..(she is debuted to 13 years old tho)but akb system is like that

Both stars

• yeah dream on minju is like a plank. lol

cheaters really don't mind the cheating if they are the one who benifitted. and starshit is known to have been involved in the rigging since s1

• This is interesting to read because I just wrote an article about my doubts about why Sakura is left aside in Iz * One and although I am not an expert in the matter I will try to give you my opinion.

First I want to tell you that hate is not okay for any reason but Wonyoung has been getting all that hate because she is young and pretty and successful and those people are jealous of it.

Sakura is the most popular member since PD48 so when she didn't win # 1 it was a very weird thing to do, it was still obvious that the producers of the show weren't going to allow a Japanese center, But that not everyone understood and criticism of Wonyoung began to rain down from Sakura, But not only Sakura but also other members and people who are not even fans of Sakura really.

Although it is obvious that the fault of the distribution of lines, screen time and center is not the fault of the members but of the producers, It is also true that people will direct their complaints against the person who is obtaining the benefit.

But that happens in all groups, Nayeon from twice and Mia from everglow are good examples.

• Come on, now.

I know that Sakura is adorable and that she had a massive legion of fans even before PD48 (her pre-start PD48 MV's already got millions of views, even before the show had even begun! That says enough about her hardcore fanbase), but Sakura isn't the among the most talented in IZ*One by far - she's a hard worker, but not as talented as a number of other IZ*One members.

And fake fans, akgaes and other jealous bandwagoners can try to trivialize and dismiss and shade Wonyoung all they like, but the coaches as well as other PD48 candidates called Wonyoung the 'perfect center' and she has shown it plenty of times, how powerful and strong her center charisma is, far stronger than Sakura's.

Face it, the Koreans loved her and that's why she got #1, and that's also why Wonyoung consistently keeps popping up high in brand and popularity rankings ever since IZ*One debut. She has potential future it girl written all over her.

And yes, I'm very much aware that the show was rigged - which is why I've had mixed feelings about the group - but the ones who really suffered because of it were Chowon and Kaeun: the rigging ended the career of one, and set back the career of the other with 3 years.

IZ*One could've had a strong leader with Kaeun, and the best, most unique vocals with multitalent Chowon in IZ*One. Instead they were canned due to rancid backroom deals with certain K-pop companies.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• Izone is produce group so this is normal center wonyoung get much lines and screentime (she get only true lines in title tracks but less in bsides)

I dont get the akgaes hate a young girl for nothing

Izone disband is maybe better like that

Wonyoung is free like teen

Screenshot_20210421-121219_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Right

Weirdo hater re like since 3 years on wonyoung, they should being creepy for dislike her fancam or write she isn't great center

Changed the title of the thread from “Akgaes re hella creppy(Sakura fans)” to “Akgaes are hella creepy (Sakura fans)”.

No, we do not. Again, that is just you Sakura fans assuming things once again because of your own arrogant bias. There has been no official statement specifically naming which members were rigged or if the order itself was ever rigged. The only thing that was put forth was that two (unidentified) members of Iz*One was rigged and that's it.

But you guys heard the words "rigged" and just ran with it in spite of the fact that Sakura's popularity was mostly international and that only Koreans were allowed to vote. To this day Sakura is still not even in the top 4 (Wonyong, Minju, Yuri, Chaewon) most popular members in Korea and you guys still can't wrap your heard around the fact.

And then attacking Minju for no reason. I hope you are just trolling or posing as a toxic akgae fan because - oomph.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!