Does a Concept ever Make or Break a Song for You?

• So when I was watching the new Lesserafim easy mv I didn't really like the song but what made me like it so much more was the weird religious church concept they had going on. Like if they had just been in like traditional hip hop rap clothes dancing in the street I would've hated the song, but the cool concept made me like it.

I had the same thing but opposite with dash from nmixx. I was liking the song but the concept made me feel like new york super heros or something and it made me dislike the song.

Having these experiences has made me realize exactly how important it is to have a good concept with your song because it really sets the tone and mood.

I feel like it should be irrelevant but you know in kpop not just the song needs to be good but also the outfits, the stages, etc so it is pretty significant.

• A good song will always be a good song to me no matter what.

But a bad song can be improved with good concept, stylings and performances. That i agree.

yeah i agree that's mostly how i feel. it's important that a bad song have a really good concept to save it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!