Iu "Holssi" MV TEASER (MV on 16/2/24)

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Iu "Holss" MV TEASER” to “Iu "Holssi" MV TEASER”.
  • Ok this is probably the first teaser from this new ep to really surprise me with how it sounds

Also confirms the mv will be released 4 days(!) ahead of the actual track itself

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Iu "Holssi" MV TEASER” to “Iu "Holssi" MV TEASER (MV on 16/2/24)”.
  • And ft Collab with hyein and jo wansun

External Content x.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• FOURTH MV.😱 I'm 100% sure she's going to release MV's for every song now. This is MADNESS! I feel sorry for everyone else, because IU will win everything this year. I don't think I've ever seen her releasing so many MV's for her new albums. Usually it's only 2 MV. She's not messing around. Now, I understand why she said, this is her favorite album.

MV's and dates, so far:

1st: Love Wins All - 01/23

2nd: Holssi - 02/16

3rd: Shopper - 02/20 + New Album

4th: Shh.. - 02/23

5th: I Stan U - date: ?

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!