Haerin is probably the most natural idol in entire kpop industry

• I think there are more natural idols than the naysayers would like us to think, but just to play devil's advocate, you would probably be saying the same thing about someone like Winter if you saw her early childhood photos and not the ones where she's older. It's possible to recreate how someone looked early on through artificial means. Doesn't mean they always looked like that.

Bad example because even without childhood photos it's obvious she had her nose done. That's the textbook example of how ps nose looks like

• Her nose is already cute, I hope she will never change that. I guess her parents must be quite strict about this because she didn't even wear veneer or fix her teeth like her team mates.

• Bad example because even without childhood photos it's obvious she had her nose done. That's the textbook example of how ps nose looks like

Her nose looks wonky from the side, but it's not at all obvious from the front. She looks more like her childhood photos, which was my entire point.

• Her nose looks wonky from the side, but it's not at all obvious from the front. She looks more like her childhood photos, which was my entire point.

Your comment tells me you are terrible at noticing plastic surgery. Like i said, her nose is the textbook example of ps nose, from all sides. People knew (me included) she had work done before seeing her childhood pics.

• Your comment tells me you are terrible at noticing plastic surgery. Like i said, her nose is the textbook example of ps nose, from all sides. People knew (me included) she had work done before seeing her childhood pics.

Your comments tell me you're one of those know-it-alls who think they're some kind of expert on the subject just because you're into Kpop. There's no such thing as a "textbook example" of rhinoplasty.

• Your comments tell me you're one of those know-it-alls who think they're some kind of expert on the subject just because you're into Kpop. There's no such thing as a "textbook example" of rhinoplasty.

But there is ^^ not only in kpop, western noses too. You can clearly notice who had a nose job because they look the certain way. Uncanny valley term exists for a reason. Enhypen noses are also textbook examples. They all look fake. There are celebs who want to have natural look, in those cases it's harder to spot but that's definitely not the case with winter and enhypen boys.

• But there is ^^ not only in kpop, western noses too. You can clearly notice who had a nose job because they look the certain way. Uncanny valley term exists for a reason. Enhypen noses are also textbook examples. They all look fake. There are celebs who want to have natural look, in those cases it's harder to spot but that's definitely not the case with winter and enhypen boys.

People with rhinoplasty have noses that look all sorts of ways. Because your starting point is going to look different from person to person, there are a number of different procedures you can do, and most people are not aiming for a particular, sterotypically uniform look like a certain stubborn Kpop company may be. In most cases, their surgeons are going to recommend whatever best suits their own face. You're undermining your own argument by even admitting a more natural, harder to spot look is possible through surgery.

"Uncanny valley" refers to a feeling of unease caused by something looking slightly amiss or off about a non-human humanoid, such as an android. It has nothing to do with a person's nose looking a certain way.

• You're undermining your own argument by even admitting a more natural, harder to spot look is possible through surgery.

Which isn't the case with winter, is my point. And you used her as an example that if we didn't have her childhood pics we wouldn't know which obviously is not true and you'd know that if you read comments during their debut era.

You get uncanny valley look by making your features not looking natural, or should i say, fake, nose included. Winter is definitely not one of them. Examples of uncanny valley look are chungha and ariana grande.

Anyways, we detailed the thread, it's better stop now

• Which isn't the case with winter, is my point. And you used her as an example that if we didn't have her childhood pics we wouldn't know which obviously is not true and you'd know that if you read comments during their debut era.

No, I used her as an example of someone who now looks more like she did as a child than as a teenager thanks to her plastic surgery. If all we had were her early childhood photos (like the ones posted of Haerin), and not more recent ones, I guarantee more people would be dying on the hill of her being natural, whether you think her ps is obvious or not. You can't use early childhood photos as being indicative of anything, as they aren't fully developed.

• Her nose looks fake no matter how much you try to deny it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!