No one is talking about them but

• they are charting better than most 4th/5th gen boygroups. It doesn't add up.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why doesn't it add up? the song debuted lower, and started rising with word of mouth, and promotion in it's debut week. It's also going viral among teen/students. Nation song with a rapid pace of traction and rise behave like that. The song likely going to hit top 10 next week. I'm curious if it's going to end up being the biggest hit of 4th/5th bgs for a while.

:pepe-shrug:

While we at it :pepepizza:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why doesn't it add up? the song debuted lower, and started rising with word of mouth, and promotion in it's debut week. It's also going viral among teen/students. Nation song with a rapid pace of traction and rise behave like that. The song likely going to hit top 10 next week. I'm curious if it's going to end up being the biggest hit of 4th/5th bgs for a while.

:pepe-shrug:

While we at it :pepepizza:

External Content x.com

You are just proving my point with that charting. Looks inorganic compared to RIIZE's Love 119.

• You are just proving my point with that charting. Looks inorganic compared to RIIZE's Love 119.

Love 119 is what? RIIZE 3rd comeback?? I mean it's unfair to compare a debut song to a comeback song of group already exist for last few months. Wait for at least TWS 3rd comeback. They will debut on Melon top 100 like RIIZE did on the release hour.

This is a debut actually probably the biggest hit we are currently seeing right now. It's just many people having a shock factor a boy group debut doing this well actually no one expected TWS do well maybe it's not TWS issue. TWS are super lucky that their music resonate well with the gp.

All these accusation about their charting looks ridiculous tbh.

• Get a group of young handsome and super cute teenage boys. Give them a fun and cute song. When they start to get the attention of tons of highly impressionable tween girls and teen girls, these girls start mass streaming their song. Success!!!!

• Love 119 is what? RIIZE 3rd comeback?? I mean it's unfair to compare a debut song to a comeback song of group already exist for last few months. Wait for at least TWS 3rd comeback. They will debut on Melon top 100 like RIIZE did on the release hour.

This is a debut actually probably the biggest hit we are currently seeing right now, the song is not looking typical hit, it's probably going to end up a major smash. It's just many people having a shock factor a boy group debut doing this well actually no one expected TWS do well maybe it's not TWS issue. TWS are super lucky that their music resonate well with the gp.

People are saying it behaving similar to Hype Boy and I believe it. I mean the song is good and have major replay value. The boys are all handsome, talented and good on stage, and more importantly their visuals have individuality. If this song ends up in top 3 I wouldn't be surprised tbh lol

• Get a group of young handsome and super cute teenage boys. Give them a fun and cute song. When they start to get the attention of tons of highly impressionable tween girls and teen girls, these girls start mass streaming their song. Success!!!!

Bold...LMAO, like it is so easy.

• People are saying it behaving similar to Hype Boy and I believe it. I mean the song is good and have major replay value. The boys are all handsome, talented and good on stage, and more importantly their visuals have individuality. If this song ends up in top 3 I wouldn't be surprised tbh lol

Same, the song is not a typical hit, it's those national type hit that usually the gp adore.

Also, looking at how well 5th gen bgs are doing, I expected people to start believing in bgs revival not questioning them. TWS won't be the last to do well on the charts either. Hopefully when the next boy group breakthrough, we won't be having these accusations again.

;judgingpepe:

• Same, the song is not a typical hit, it's those national type hit that usually the gp adore.

Also, looking at how well 5th gen bgs are doing, I expected people to start believing in bgs revival not questioning them. TWS won't be the last to do well on the charts either. Hopefully when the next boy group breakthrough, we won't be having these accusations again.

;judgingpepe:

yup and this is such a laughable accusation because the song is top 6 on flo (which is the harder chart to enter than melon) lol. I think these triggered souls need to calm down because they may have manifested something they didn't want to happen now ;-)

TWS will probably get all the rookie awards for this year and it's only Feb :sweat:

• I really don't get the fuss. It's just a good song that is doing well. Before it blew up on Melon I saw a member of Oh My Girl (I think Seunghee?) using the song as background for an IG post, and she is not from Pledis/Hybe so there was no "obligation" to do it. So clearly the song is liked and listened to.

Surely the fact that they are Seventeen's little brothers helps them get some exposure and support, the same way it worked with TXT when they debuted as BTS's little brothers, but imo the "sajaegi proof" is nothing more than empty accusations, the same accusations about Seventeen popularity being faked by Hybe for example.

That doesn't work that way bc it hasn't worked for years now, why now?

• I really don't get the fuss. It's just a good song that is doing well. Before it blew up on Melon I saw a member of Oh My Girl (I think Seunghee?) using the song as background for an IG post, and she is not from Pledis/Hybe so there was no "obligation" to do it. So clearly the song is liked and listened to.

Surely the fact that they are Seventeen's little brothers helps them get some exposure and support, the same way it worked with TXT when they debuted as BTS's little brothers, but imo the "sajaegi proof" is nothing more than empty accusations, the same accusations about Seventeen popularity being faked by Hybe for example.

People really underestimate how popular Seventeen is in Korea, especially on this forum. They are literally the only boy group SoKor tunes into after BTS. The fandom culture is also very different with Carats as well, and they are actually VERY supportive of TWS.

Initially what started as immense support from carats for TWS’ debut, slowly turned into the GP tuning in as well.

These accusations make no sense, it was a given TWS is going to do well. People were actively looking forward to see the new Pledis group, especially since they are first group after Seventeen in 9 years. The expectations were extremely high to begin with.

Looks like you just invented K-pop/pop music!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!