Most underrated group in K-pop right now?

• Which for you? Post a song and others will let you know if they're actually underrated.

I don't know if they're underrated but I know that I like XG and haven't seen any thread of them here. And they have good songs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also not sure if this group is still together but they only released bops.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which for you?

• Limelight definitely

and Weeekly

• External Content www.youtube.com

probably triple s

• Limelight definitely

and Weeekly

This is why I love ggs.. there is so much quality out there. I like both. (Didn't realise weekly had fallen that much.. damn the after school days are over I guess )

With bgs it's trash and more trash.

• External Content www.youtube.com

probably triple s

I like them checked their other stuff too.

I'm feeling bad for BG's.

Anyone out there decent anyone?

• This is why I love ggs.. there is so much quality out there. I like both. (Didn't realise weekly had fallen that much.. damn the after school days are over I guess )

With bgs it's trash and more trash.

There is some more :iconpepe:

• There is some more :iconpepe:

I actually think viviz isn't too underrated they're relatively well known..

And yeah ily I know that group they had a song I liked. I often just forget these groups though.

• Those Kiss of Life girls. I genuinely like most of what they put out. They just need to get better at live performances if they always want to keep them mics on which I commend them for. Just get that stamina up. Would've said Purple kiss but swan just needs to go solo at this point. Would've also said XG but they are a hit or miss for me.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!