So about TWICE...

• I agree with you promotion wise. I think JYP really needs work marketing their shit not just with twice but in general. I am not a marketing genius by any means but I feel they can do better. However, regarding the song itself, I dont believe it is a title track but e pre-release.

• The problem with Twice is that they are too content and satisfied with what they have achieved. There is no ambition anymore.

Sounds more like you have no ambition as a fan. Go watch your dramas and leave Twice alone.

I've never seen people lose their shit so much over a PRE-RELEASE (there's no such thing as a "lead single" in Kpop.)

• Another Once bites the dust.

• Oh my god, great example ITZY everyone was whining for them to go back to their old sound, more aggressive and brash. They came back with Born to Be in exactly the same spirit and now it’s one of the worst comebacks, people didn’t like it again. They asked for it and they didn't like it, I don't think Twice should go back to past concepts, let them make music for themselves.

• Sounds more like you have no ambition as a fan. Go watch your dramas and leave Twice alone.

I've never seen people lose their shit so much over a PRE-RELEASE (there's no such thing as a "lead single" in Kpop.)

By definition, lead singles are songs that an artist releases before the album. So yes, IGY is a lead single. This pre-release term is only a thing in Kpop.

But fine you wanna use Kpop terms? Sure. I think it's obvious that Twice pre-releases such as The Feels and Moonlight Sunrise have done much better than "title tracks" of their respective eras. It's common sense to choose a stronger pre-release so it can build hype for the album and also the TT when it will be released. But here you have a song about friendship...

• What's Really Happening with TWICE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What's Really Happening with TWICE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What's up with people reposting shit youtube Kpop take lately

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!