Jennie IG update confirming Odd Atelier

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OA, which stands for ODD ATELIER, is a space that aims to create new things that attract attention in a different way from what is usual or expected. It is a label founded by artist JENNIE in November 2023.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, delicious corporate speak...

Drooling Homer Simpson | Time To Cook - Online

• I wish her luck on her journey as a CEO :waterr: I hope she forms a girl group one day :/

I also look forward to her solo comeback :holding-back-tears:

It's a one-person label. IE she's the label's only artist. Lol, she's not recruiting artists 🤣

You guys really don't understand the purpose of them doing this?

She's basically becoming her own management company for her solo activities. She can earn more by doing it by herself and not cutting in someone else on the earnings ie YG, but also by forming it as a business helps her operate and pay employees and even protects her from legal liabilities by sheltering it under a company ie, an employee slips and falls on the job helping her, they can sue the company, not her directly.

She will be the company's only artist.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Blue2012 don't tell me what to believe in, if I believe Jennie is making a girl group in the future, that's my truth!!

and yes I knew that, you ain't educating me on nothing, I am a bigger YG stan than you!

• are u sure of this? idk how this pattens thing work (like the onews kpop stans always post on twitter)

I know the akmu boy has his own agencie too, is this like that?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the funniest tweets, had me lulz.

• This could end up being very good

Although yg must be pissed

External Content twitter.com

• Also her Teams in YG follow her

She really have a good relationship with her team

Never mind !! Haha

Never mind !! Haha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!