Success stan vs nugu stan?

• Worse fans? 26

1. Success stans (16) 62%
    2. Nugu stans (10) 38%

Who's worse?

Success stan:

If you ain't got a combined total of 500 million views on your MVs, 60 music show wins, 25 #1 hits, recognition from USA, and a member who's 10 second tic tock video has more views than most groups entire videography then dont waste my god damn time. This isnt a hobby, it's a lifestyle. Bitch.

Nugu stan:

We are the Oscar committee of kpop. Our love of nugu groups makes us special and artistic. We dont have time for that success noise. The moment your MV reaches 5 million views and you get your first music show win we will cut you loose. Take your bragging rights and shove them up your ass. We are too sophisticated for that nonsense.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly

Nugu stans. I get the success stan to a point because popularity can be a factor to why you would even check anything out and the farther it reaches the more likely you are to find it. But taking up a small group is great and all that, but cutting them loose simply because they got popular is kinda strange. Isn't that what you want? A baby group you love to finally be seen and given the love and attention they deserve?

• Nugu stan. (based on your description) If you drop your faves the moment they start to rise you got a problem tho, isn’t it what you want?

Success stans are annoying in a different way, but at least it’s not hindering the Groups growth.

Both can be very toxic!

• Honestly

Nugu stans. I get the success stan to a point because popularity can be a factor to why you would even check anything out and the farther it reaches the more likely you are to find it. But taking up a small group is great and all that, but cutting them loose simply because they got popular is kinda strange. Isn't that what you want? A baby group you love to finally be seen and given the love and attention they deserve?

It's like they dont want to share the group with anyone else. They want it to be their little secret. Getting popular and having more fans takes the magic away for them.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's like they dont want to share the group with anyone else. They want it to be their little secret. Getting popular and having more fans takes the magic away for them.

I get that a little bit but that's a problem. It's just like the fans who don't want their idols to date because they think they own the idols. It's honestly toxic

• lmao at the poll.

Nugu stans are going to win by far cause there are way more success stans.

So of course from their perspective they are innocent.

• “success stan” lmao sorry but i got to laugh at this term....like...it doesn’t makes sense to me at all lmao

nugus are groups that aren’t even known to international fans,have no fansites,no content creators or even a promised comeback etc etc

success groups...are just popular groups? there are also mid-tier groups who are “successful”

what is this lmao??????

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!