My definitive rating of the songs released by the popular GG’s this year

• GIDLE QUEENCARD : 10/10 BOP best GG release of the year
    • New Jeans Super Shy : 9/10 BOP it’s a fav no doubt
    • New Jeans Gods : 8/10 BOP ok fine I lied, I actually love this song. (But heartsteel outsold)
    • New Jeans OMG : 7/10 Bop but I liked the other two more
    • LSFM Unforgiven : 7/10 it’s a bop but not as much as some of the others
    • LSFM Eve : 0/10 no fuck this song X( Ok fine more like 6/10
    • LSFM Perfect Night : 8/10 Bop love this song
    • Aespa Spicy : 8/10 bop yeah ok this is the musical direction I want aespa to stay on
    • Aespa Better things : 7/10 bop. Pleasantly surprised how much I liked this song
    • Aespa Drama : 5/10 yeah no flop
    • IVE Baddie : 7/10 I liked it.
    • IVE I AM : 6/10 it’s not bad I just don’t care about it
    • IVE Kitch : 6/10 idc but I don’t hate
    • Red Velvet Chill Kill : 8/10 Bop. It grew on me. It’s not for everyone but I liked it.
    • Twice Moonlight Sunrise : 5/10 It’s not the worst song of the year but wow I did not like this song
    • Twice Set me Free : 6/10 I liked it when it dropped but I forgot about it quickly so I rated it lower
    • Itzy Cake : 6/10 I didn’t hate it as much as everyone else lol
    • Nmixx Love Me Like That : 6/10 again I didn’t hate it as much as everyone else
    • Baby monster Batter Up : 4/10? 🫡

Did I miss any popular release lol.

• What do you think of StayC Teddy Bear and Bubble? I mean they are pretty popular in SK. These songs charted pretty high. I understand that it isn't most people's cup of tea but honestly I love it

And also H1-Key Rose Blossom. This song is actually more popular than 1/3 of the songs you listed

• Teddy Bear yes I liked that one in parts but I don’t like the ooooo part 😭🤣 6/10?

They’re not popular on my tiktok obviously the most accurate metric 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯😭🤣

The other two are ok but very forgettable I can’t remember what they sound like after I heard it eye- like 5/10? They weren’t bad tho.

• Also, this isn't popular per say, but it's one of my favourite songs this year and one of my favourite survival show songs

EL7ZUP (did I spell it right?) should have debuted with this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!