NewJeans table broke down during AAA show + ZB1 table also collapsed

• omg no

poor kids like wtf

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that moving stage also nearly swallowed half of NJ as they were trying to walk off it

guess AAA needs to pick better venues

the venue itself wasn't bad at all

it's probably more on the organizers side?

you know after all there are people who are building the stage set

and those who are responsible for... tables xD

• I mean...I'm not going to lie. Once it was clear that the table didn't collapse ON them or anything, I laughed my ass off at this just like the members did :pepe-joy: Hyein was gasping for air cracking up at this. They are definitely going to talk about this on Phoning

• AAA has always looked and came off like it had a shoestring budget.

I remember when it first started, people refused to acknowledge it as legitimate until BTS was revealed to be attending.

And for years, it was called an "attendance" award show and wasn't really taken seriously.

Being honest, MAMA and Blue Dragon are the only awards shows that seem like they actually invest in trying to make a good show. MMA has also gotten better.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• they are making mistakes with those awards to this day

by that I mean categories etc.

when you know that NewJeans won proper daesang, bonsang or something

why would they even give them one of those crafty named "sidekick" awards? lol

they've took 6 awards home today and half of them were created our of ass

I think today they were something like singer award, musician award, hot trend award, and whatever

I'd rather see 10 awards given for 'breakthrough' in career or something like that

not to mention that they really need to split the whole merge of acting and idol awards on same event

it's not necessary and just taking more, and more time with the speeches

• Far more concerning than looking cheap are potential safety issues. Cutting corners using the excuse of having a tight budget can lead to tragic consequences.

Warning: Graphic

Guy survived, but still...

• Far more concerning than looking cheap are potential safety issues. Cutting corners using the excuse of having a tight budget can lead to tragic consequences.

Warning: Graphic

Guy survived, but still...

If ever a string of $!!$@!! was merited, it was then. OH SHIT

• If ever a string of $!!$@!! was merited, it was then. OH SHIT

I read about that it said:

On 28 July 2022, during the fourth of the twelve planned shows at the Hong Kong Coliseum, a large overhead video screen fell down onto backup dancer, Moses “Mo” Li Kai-yin, 27, leaving him in critical condition. Li suffered serious damage to his nerves and remains in hospital, but his condition has improved over time. The accident also left a second backup dancer injured, Chang Tsz-fung, who had injuries to his pelvis and cervical spine. The concert was immediately halted and organisers announced the cancellation of remaining concerts. Safety concerns had already been raised early on after dancer, Zisac Law Tak-chi, was reportedly injured during rehearsal, and member of Mirror, Frankie Chan, fell off stage two days prior to the accident.

this was updated last month

Hong Kong Mirror accident: previously paralysed dancer can speak, chew and swallow normally, father says

I saw the video in various angles how the dancer lived is a miracle

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!