• I know majority of blinks doesn't like BP choreo and I understand as I also find some really "bad", buuuuut looking at the girls history of injuries I can understand why their choreos are "easy".

We don't know what happens to the pinks b t s, but everybody and their moms know about Jennie's leg problem, Jisoo back problem and just this week we learned about Lisa's knee problem. It's easy to understand how they hurt themselves. It's bc they practice a lot more than we see and obviously this could lead to them just hurting themselves to make a difficult choreo to please us? I don't think this is right.

For sure their early choreos were great, but we need to understand that BP was and will never be a dance oriented group. They dance, but they don't use their dance as their first criteria. It's vocals and rap. Not dance. For sure Lisa can dance way better choreos, but honestly speaking I think just Rosé could go along without looking dead after so many performances.

Jennie said it multiple times how her stamina is low and I never saw them criticizing their choreo as they criticized their lack of music. So I assume they are okay with this matter.

The problem lies with fans... I think it's okay to complain about some matters, but this one... I don't know. I think they are ok with their choreos and I think it's time to move on bc I don't see them doing a super difficult choreo either.

But about the recycled choreos, yes, this is a problem to me too. But my point here is about some demanding a more difficult and complex choreo for them when we know they appeared hurt since 2018 and Jennie leg is still in recovery. I pity her the most as she really must suffer from this.

Anyways, let's hope for a better choreo without wanting a super difficult one. Creativity is the key.

THIS IS ABOUT DIFFICULT CHOREO, NOT RECYCLED ONE SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMMENT SOMETHING PLEASE STAY IN TE RIGHT TOPIC. Thank you.

• got nothing to do with injuries and more to do with the fact that kiel is a shitty choreographer

u dont need complicated choreos for it to look good

whistle and aiiyl arent extremely hard but catchy and looks good

we really need to bring kyle and jonte back

• got nothing to do with injuries and more to do with the fact that kiel is a shitty choreographer

u dont need complicated choreos for it to look good

whistle and aiiyl arent extremely hard but catchy and looks good

we really need to bring kyle and jonte back

I agree as well, but I'm saying about something that I always see. Some blinks really want a choreo who matches Lisa, but forget that the Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé may find it difficult. It's like asking a song who matches Rosé vocally and wanting the others to go along, when in fact they are a group and as a group they should see their strength and also their lacks.

And as I said I'm talking more about the ones who wants difficulties choreos and they exist and are loud.

• Some don’t like the choreography and want to blame someone for it. No matter how the choreography will be, some will not like it and complain that the choreographer should be fired.

I think the choreography is based on what was possible in that moment.

I think the fact that anti‘s are using choreography against BP, many Blinks want BP to have harder choreographies to prove anti’s wrong. Just like nobody cared if BP‘s writes or not, but after anti’s were coming at BP for not writing their own music (which is a common thing in pop music), many Blinks suddenly were obsessed with BP getting credits.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think a lot of the pressure some Blinks put on BP is because because they want BP to prove anti’s wrong.

• Yes, you are totally right and to me this is just stupid.

Some blinks really put pressure on the YGE team and even the girls just to prove haters wrong?? Make logic please. We shouldn't be trying to prove nothing as haters will just find others things to hate on the girls.

They are hated for everything so by this logic we should replace them bc the major problem is jealousy and the pinks are the cause of it :clown:

Anyways, blinks should understand that if the girls are ok with things as how they are we shouldn't be pressuring them just to please our fetish to prove others are wrong.

Let the pinks enjoy their idol lives!

• I dont mind every dance apart from PS and partially LSG but I got used to LSG.

I do think they to move away from kiel I dont understand the reason to use him so much when im sure bigger people are waiting for the change to work with BP.

• Kiel is a sh*itty choreographer. Even when it comes to other group choreos, I haven't been impressed. All that arm flapping around.

You don't need complex choreo to make it look good, nobody is asking for BP to turn into dancers from 1million.

Yes Cheshir Haa has done some great choreos for Lisa, but your telling me there's nobody else in SK that could work with BP to choreograph a performance that all the girls could do?

• You can make an easy eye catching choreography without annoying repetitive hand movements and hair touching moments

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• I still don’t understand why having a difficult choreography is necessary. Blackpink aren’t considered a dance group like ITZY for example. In concert they don’t even dance to a lot of songs. Majority of groups have to result to lip syncing because choreography is too tiring especially if you only have 4 members who split a song pretty evenly. I like their choreographies because it’s a good balance between going fast paced and then giving them a second to catch their breathe. They create a lot of imagery by using hand movements which has kinda become their signature thing. I really don’t know why you people complain about it? You guys are so unrealistic sometimes. Just be supportive. There working their butts off and all you guys do is complain complain complain. Complain about the song, clothing, lyrics, choreography, camera angles, screen time, line distribution blah blah blah. It’s always the same. Never satisfied. Just like Roses solo, she put her soul into her solo debut and you guys still complained that YG didn’t give her a good song even though she’s beyond happy and finally gets to shine.

• Kiel is a sh*itty choreographer. Even when it comes to other group choreos, I haven't been impressed. All that arm flapping around.

You don't need complex choreo to make it look good, nobody is asking for BP to turn into dancers from 1million.

Yes Cheshir Haa has done some great choreos for Lisa, but your telling me there's nobody else in SK that could work with BP to choreograph a performance that all the girls could do?

It would be good to read my quote and see that I'm not talking about it, but go off I guess.

• I still don’t understand why having a difficult choreography is necessary. Blackpink aren’t considered a dance group like ITZY for example. In concert they don’t even dance to a lot of songs. Majority of groups have to result to lip syncing because choreography is too tiring especially if you only have 4 members who split a song pretty evenly. I like their choreographies because it’s a good balance between going fast paced and then giving them a second to catch their breathe. They create a lot of imagery by using hand movements which has kinda become their signature thing. I really don’t know why you people complain about it? You guys are so unrealistic sometimes. Just be supportive. There working their butts off and all you guys do is complain complain complain. Complain about the song, clothing, lyrics, choreography, camera angles, screen time, line distribution blah blah blah. It’s always the same. Never satisfied. Just like Roses solo, she put her soul into her solo debut and you guys still complained that YG didn’t give her a good song even though she’s beyond happy and finally gets to shine.

Preach! Sometimes it's good to let "your idol" just do their job and by what we see on cam they are super satisfied with the results. So by this logic we can guess that if they like it then we as fans need to accept it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!