14. I Want - IVE (6) 30%
    15. Summer Comes - OH MY GIRL (2) 10%
    16. CAKE - ITZY (4) 20%

Did you Miss a Previous poll?

How to Vote;

SONGS OF JULY 2023

I Do - (G)I-DLE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Roller Coaster - NMIXX

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cool with You - NewJeans

KICK START - ICHILLIN

Shhh - KISS OF LIFE

Air Force One - ODD EYE CIRCLE

None of my Business - ITZY

Super Shy - NewJeans

My Color - ILY:1

Do not touch - MISAMO

ETA - NewJeans

Party O'Clock - NMIXX

BET ON ME - ITZY

I Want - IVE

Summer Comes - OH MY GIRL

CAKE - ITZY

Other Songs you might like from July that didn't make the Poll

ASAP - NewJeans

NewJeans - NewJeans

Talk to Me - PARK JIWON

FESTIVAL - Sandara Park

ALOHA - SOYOU (ft Bora)

Paper - Lapillus

Save Me - MAMAMOO+

STAY - SATURDAY

Electrifying Love - Rockit Girl

perfect blues - hannah bahng

TIE DIE - JinE

This Love - HYOLYN (ft Paul Blanco)

UN-NORMAL - Queenz Eye

No. 5 - Choi Heart

Never Stop Rock - Rockit Girl

Rain - Rocoberry

Write & Draw - Kim Boa

ANYWHERE - KyoungSeo (ft Huh)

Skybound - KARDI

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

Since these songs aren't in the Poll itself, mentioning them in a comment will be the same as Voting for them in the Poll, and if you also mention that it is your Favorite Song of the Month it will receive the same extra vote as those in the Poll

giphy.gif

Edited once, last by SleepingGiant: added Links to all 2023 Polls ().

• THe MV for 'I do' is distracting, but if you only listen to the audio, the song is very nice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!