MISS JESSICA JUNG IS MAKING A COMEBACK!! YALL BETTER BE HERE FOR IT!!

• Wow!! That is amazing, I can't wait.

It's good to have her back again, she has such a great voice and tone.

I didn't realize, but she has been gone for 6 years already now :wow:

I've already heard her sing 'Beep Beep'

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but I'm guessing this will be a different version :p

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• MV out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• <3<3<3<3<3

• 1st day sales

Jessica 4th Mini Album <Beep Beep> 43,658 copies sold (43,658 total) [1st Day] *still counting*

China bar showing their support

• I've already heard her sing 'Beep Beep'

but I'm guessing this will be a different version :p

Synchronicity!! Literally played that version again last morning in a sound theory playlist I have!

• Nice! :claps: I'm glad she's doing well. She has been gone for such a long time that I thought she'd moved on fully from being a singer/pop artist/idol.

Synchronicity!! Literally played that version again last morning in a sound theory playlist I have!

^^ I've listened to her own Beep Beep song, it sounds really different from the one she did with SNSD.

Sound theory playlist? Sounds intriguing :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Just got around to listening to her new EP, and although it's not in Korean the songs are really good! Well worth the wait

Can't pick a favorite until a few listens, but it's going to be one of the b-sides for sure

External Content open.spotify.com

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Just got around to listening to her new EP, and although it's not in Korean the songs are really good! Well worth the wait

Can't pick a favorite until a few listens, but it's going to be one of the b-sides for sure

External Content open.spotify.com

Better late than never is easily my fav.

• That's impressive

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!