HyunA signs with hip-hop label AT AREA; founded by GroovyRoom

• soshixbang

Changed the title of the thread from “HyunA signs with AT AREA” to “HyunA signs with hip-hop label AT AREA; founded by GroovyRoom”.
  • HyunA announces comeback with “ATTITUDE” 11/06

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is HyunA’s ‘Attitude’ AT AREA (Performance Video)

• This is HyunA’s ‘Attitude’ AT AREA (Performance Video)

wait so is this the comeback?? will there be more?

• I like her new styling. I was not a fan of her looks these last years. I understand that idols like weird things because they have to show off and be an icon of fashion and that's their choice so I ignored her latest outfits but now, I do like this better. I hope she changed her stylist. Fingers crossed!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!