TREASURE signs with Columbia Records, enters US market

• OSEN

“Treasure to be reborn”..Partnership with Columbia Records in the US.. Full-fledged entry into North America

Enter 2023.07.03. 10:36 am

0004881730_001_20230703103604640.jpg?type=w430view original

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jeong] YG Treasure has teamed up with Columbia Records to launch a full-fledged entry into the North American market.

YG Entertainment announced on the 3rd that Treasure has signed a partnership with Columbia Records, a large American record label. With this, Treasure plans to target the North American music market, which boasts the world's largest scale, with his second full-length album 'REBOOT'.

Columbia Records, which will contribute to Treasure, is an authentic local record label under Sony Music Entertainment. In the meantime, we have accumulated numerous know-how and success stories by collaborating with prominent K-pop artists.

Recently, Columbia Records has been looking for a new K-pop artist to introduce to the US market that matches the local trend, and concluded this partnership after finding out about Treasure's infinite potential. They will support all-round promotions, including distribution of Treasure's albums, which are specialized in the local area.

Treasure has built a solid fandom in the Asian market and solidified its position as a next-generation global star. In particular, this year, the Asian tour of 17 cities and 40 performances was successfully completed.

In Japan, which is regarded as the two largest music market compared to the US, it attracted an audience of nearly 300,000, the largest among K-pop artists to tour for the first time since their debut.

In the second half of this year, Treasure stood at a new starting point. Producer Yang Hyun-suk directly stepped forward to announce their comeback and announced a major change, saying, "Treasure will be reborn." Along with this, as they have officially entered the North American market, this partnership is expected to be a trigger for their global artist leap.

Meanwhile, Treasure has formed a new unit T5 (Junghwan So, Junkyu, Jihoon, Jaehyuk Yoon, Doyoung) and is actively promoting the new song 'MOVE'. In August, they plan to release their 2nd regular album 'REBOOT' filled with new songs. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Provided by YG Entertainment

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• JTBC

Treasure and Columbia Records to enter the North American market

0000349640_001_20230703103103905.jpg?type=w430view original

Treasure

Treasure is teaming up with Columbia Records to launch a full-fledged entry into the North American market.

On the 3rd, YG Entertainment said, 'Treasure has partnered with Columbia Records, a large American record label. With this, Treasure plans to target the North American music market, which boasts the world's largest scale, with his second full-length album 'REBOOT'.

Columbia Records, which will contribute to Treasure, is an authentic local record label under Sony Music Entertainment. In the meantime, we have accumulated numerous know-how and success stories by collaborating with prominent K-pop artists. Recently, Columbia Records found a new K-pop artist to introduce to the US market that matches the local trend, and recognized the infinite possibilities of Treasure, which led to this partnership. They will support all-round promotions, including distribution of Treasure's albums, which are specialized in the local area.

Treasure has built a solid fandom in the Asian market and solidified its position as a next-generation global star. In particular, this year, the Asian tour of 17 cities and 40 performances was successfully completed. In Japan, which is regarded as the two largest music market compared to the US, it attracted an audience of nearly 300,000, the largest among K-pop artists to tour for the first time since their debut.

In the second half of this year, Treasure stood at a new starting point. Producer Yang Hyun-suk personally announced their comeback and foreshadowed a major change, saying, "Treasure will be reborn." Along with this, as they have officially entered the North American market, this partnership is expected to be a trigger for their global artist leap.

Reporter Kim Jin-seok, Enternews Team, kim.jinseok1@jtbc.co.kr (Content Business Headquarters)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Spotify News

Treasure, full-fledged entry into North America... Partnership with Columbia Records

[Sport TV News = Reporter Gong Mina] The group Treasure is entering the North American market by joining hands with Columbia Records.

YG Entertainment, the agency, announced on the 3rd that Treasure has signed a partnership with Columbia Records, a large American record label. With this, Treasure plans to target the North American music market, which boasts the world's largest scale, with its second full-length album 'REBOOT'.

Columbia Records, which will contribute to Treasure, is an authentic local record label under Sony Music Entertainment. In the meantime, we have been collaborating with prominent K-pop artists such as BTS, and Ive recently joined hands to advance into North America.

"Columbia Records has been looking for a new K-pop artist to introduce to the American market that fits the local trend, and we concluded this partnership after recognizing Treasure's infinite potential," explained YG. They will support all-round promotions, including distribution of Treasure's albums, which are specialized in the local area.

Treasure is a group that has built a solid fandom in the Asian market, and successfully completed an Asian tour of 40 concerts in 17 cities this year. In Japan, which is regarded as the two largest music market compared to the US, it attracted an audience of nearly 300,000, the largest among K-pop artists to tour for the first time since their debut.

In the second half of this year, Treasure stood at a new starting point. Producer Yang Hyun-suk directly stepped forward to announce their comeback and announced a major change, saying, "Treasure will be reborn." Along with this, as they have officially entered the North American market, this partnership is expected to be a trigger for their global artist leap.

Meanwhile, Treasure has formed a new unit T5 (Junghwan So, Junkyu, Jihoon, Jaehyuk Yoon, Doyoung) and is actively promoting with the new song "MOVE". In August, they plan to release their 2nd regular album 'Reboot' filled with new songs.

YG Family

1080x360

• It's high time, all the best to the boys and Western Teumes! :pepe-pray:

Getting more curious for the upcoming title track with this new era. :eyes:

TeumeTaglist

Yeah they've already proven themselves one of the hottest commodities in the 2nd largest music market in the world.

YG Family

1080x360

• It's high time, all the best to the boys and Western Teumes! :pepe-pray:

Getting more curious for the upcoming title track with this new era. :eyes:

TeumeTaglist

By the way, who has the taglist?

YG Family

1080x360

• I just used the automatic tag list. Just type in @/TeumeTaglist next time. :finger-heart:

thx

YG Family

1080x360

• It will be interesting to see, and hear, how Columbia contributes to this effort. The group already has a few members I think are c00l.

• ive also sign to columbia records but made no noise with their last album....

What makes u think that treasure will do better??

God i hate Kpop fans.

YG Family

1080x360

• columbia still looking for replacement after the void that bts left behind....

They made alot of $$ from bts albums distribution deals and digitals sales from dynamite, butter, ptd...etc

Wonder why interscope din sign treasure since its also bp us label...??

• bump

YG Family

1080x360

• @op, do you get stocks from YGE?

Wish i would have 2 months ago as YG's market cap has increased by $500 million in the last 40 days. I'd be Hella rich.

YGPlus announced today yet another strategic partnership with one of the largest convenience stores in Asia.

I'm thinking I'll probably get around to doing that YG Business and News thread again since I'll have time. I've been saving articles this year.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!