***1/30 Update: Actor Park Bo-gum officially signs with THEBLACKLABEL

• After rumors that linked him to both YG and Hybe was denied by both companies..

Park Bo-gum is friends with Sean, who's a former artist and current director of YGFoundation, the charitable arm of YG.

This is the first report stating he's actually been in contact with THEBLACKLABEL and has shown interest.

I've stated in the past to look for THEBLACKLABEL to make some big moves as they are going public and to increase the IPO as Teddy and the new CEO of TBL go to venture capitalists to gain interest.

It's the reason YG transferred Taeyang to THEBLACKLABEL. To make waves. Park Bo-gum would definitely do that.

The plan is to make THEBLACKLABEL into a mini-YG

Sports Donga

Greedy for acting and albums, where is Park Bo-gum's bird's nest?

Enter 2023.01.27. 6:31 a.m.

2019-01-15+16%3B27%3B10.PNG?type=nf112_112
    Reporter Yu Ji-hye

'Box-of-office guarantee check' ready to fly again

Contact with YG subsidiary The Black Label

I wonder if Big Bang Taeyang, etc. will sign a contract Working behind the scenes with drama and film producers

Discussing the appearance of a new work by Im Sang-chun in earnest

0001029426_001_20230127063104022.jpg?type=w430view original

While actor Park Bo-gum is looking for a new agency, attention is pouring into his activities both inside and outside the broadcasting industry. Sports Donga DB

'Catch Park Bo-gum.'

Top star Park Bo-gum (30) is ready to fly again. After being discharged from the Navy on April 30th of last year, he has not announced any new work, but he is accelerating preparations for his acting activities, such as finding a new agency. Unlike his debut in the entertainment industry in 2011, where he has been concentrating on appearing in movies and dramas, he is also determined to meet the public as a singer in the future.

For this purpose, Park Bo-gum is recently in contact with The Black Label, a subsidiary of YG Entertainment. The Black Label is a company founded by Teddy, a producer from the group 1Time, and many hip-hop singers such as Taeyang, Jeon Somi, Zion.T, and Kush belong to the group Big Bang. Since its establishment in 2016, it has never signed an exclusive contract with an actor until recently. Nevertheless, Park Bo-gum is known to be showing interest in the agency, revealing his will to work on his record.

As such, he is extensively looking for companies where stars from various fields belong to in order to pursue both acting and music activities. Park Bo-gum has developed his dream of music for a long time, enough to go to Sangmyung University's new media music department graduate school after going through the Department of Film and Musical at Myongji University. Previously, he released several singles such as KBS 2TV's 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' OST, 'Let's Go See the Stars', 'Happy Merry Christmas', and 'All My Love'. He made use of his singing and piano playing skills, and in August 2020, he passed and served in the keyboard part of the Naval Military Music Chairman Battalion Cultural Public Relations Sergeant.

Since Park Bo-gum left his former agency, Blossom Entertainment, in December of last year after 10 years, interest in him is growing both inside and outside the broadcasting industry as he moved in about two months. This is because he has been postponing discussions on a new work since the second half of last year, ahead of the expiration of his exclusive contract with his former agency. As Park Bo-gum moved to a new company and was expected to decide his next move, many drama and film production companies started working behind the scenes to propose works of various subjects such as historical dramas and romances in order not to miss the time.

Accordingly, it is expected that discussions on appearing in KBS 2TV's 'When the Camellia Blooms' will begin in earnest in the near future, such as 'Life' (tentative title), a new work by Lim Sang-choon. The movie 'Wonderland', which he filmed before enlisting, is waiting for release.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum is engaged in various volunteer activities apart from entertainment activities. Right after he was discharged from the military last year, he first visited a child welfare facility he had supported for 10 years and drew attention. On the 18th, he participated in volunteering to deliver briquettes for neighbors in need in Nowon-gu, Seoul, with hip-hop duo Jinusean member Sean and actor Yoon Se-ah.

Sports Donga

Park Bo-gum running the Han River with Sean and Im Si-wan today (not ft.YG) [DA★]

0001028236_001_20230117224301433.jpg?type=w430view original

Park Bo-gum continues the 'Han River meeting' with Sean and Im Si-wan.

Sean posted on his Instagram account on the 17th, "January 17, 2023, the 11th 20.23 km of the year, I ran 10 km with Im Si-wan and Park Bo-gum, and had a butter salt bagel and a cup of ice cafe latte at a restaurant." It was so much fun to run together. Actor Im Si-wan and actor Park Bo-gum, I look forward to seeing them in good works this year” and posted a photo. Im Si-wan also posted the picture Sean posted on Instagram.

The released photos show the Han River running crew Park Bo-gum, Im Si-wan, and Sean. It is known that the three of them gathered at the Han River as a running crew and spent time running together on a course near the Han River. Coincidentally, at the time the photo was uploaded, there was also a misinformation that Park Bo-gum was transferring to Sean's agency, YG Entertainment. but this is untrue.

On the same day, YG Entertainment told Dong-A.com, “The rumor about Park Bo-gum being recruited is groundless. Although he has a close relationship with Sean and visits them often, there was no process or any procedure to recruit Park Bo-gum as an actor. It is not an exclusive contract at all.”

Park Bo-gum is looking for a new agency after leaving Blossom Entertainment, which he has been with for a long time. He is also open to the possibility of establishing a one-man agency, but several companies have tried to contact Bogum Park to strike out a management contract. Its course is still undecided.

Park Bo-gum is also reviewing a comeback project. Park Bo-gum is on the lookout for a male lead in a new work by Lim Sang-choon, who wrote 'When the Camellia Blooms', and is considering appearing. Industry insiders explained that appearances are likely as long as there are no incidents. Her heroine is IU (real name Lee Ji-eun). The work will go into production this year. The time of organization and release is undecided.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• wasn't he in talks with Hybe as well?

interesting

No. It was a rumor that was denied by them.

First it was YG.

This is the first time that it's been reported that he's actually communicating with a label.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• TBL won't be a mini YG,it's YG successor imo

The plan was always for THEBLACKLABEL to be as successful as YGPlus.

HIGHGRND was supposed to be a successful label but Tablo ran it into the ground because he didn't know what he was doing and YG staff had to go in there and run it after he screwed it up.

THEBLACKLABEL won't be a successor. It'll always be under the YG umbrella. YG is in THEBLACKLABEL's DNA.

I mean there's no bigger symbolism of that than TBL moving into YG's iconic old building. There's a freaking tunnel connecting the 2 buildings.

It's right smack dab in the "YG district" in Mapo-gu. There's the new YG building, THEBLACKLABEL (old YG building), YGX building, SameE (YG Cafe and Store).

Anyway, THEBLACKLABEL is going to have models, actors and artists just like YG.

YGPlus also has models and actors as well.

It's kind of an empire at this point.

YG Family

1080x360

• Interesting.

Park Bo-gum hosted MAMA along with Somi. If he moves to TBL then both hosts will be under the same label, strengthening TBL's relation with Mnet.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• He sure seems to be hanging with a lot of YG people lately. Went running with Sean again and posted a pic.

view original

OSEN

Park Bo-gum, even if he doesn't go to YG, he keeps running with Sean.. His visual after running 10km is this much [SHOT!]

Enter 2023.01.28. 3:27pm

comet568.jpg?type=nf112_112
    Reporter Park So-young

0004779949_001_20230128152704735.png?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Park So-young] Park Bo-gum ran again with Sean.

On the afternoon of the 28th, Sean wrote on his SNS account, "Morning Run 10km Running 10km hard enough to sweat at minus 12 degrees with Lee Young-pyo, Park Bo-gum, and Jang Ho-jun. We run for a healthy life with a good heart.”

In the photo released together, Park Bo-gum is standing between Lee Young-pyo and Sean, giving her a thumbs up. Even in the cold weather of minus 12 degrees, he looks refreshed after running 10km. Fans are also smiling heartily at the healthy and healthy running meeting.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum has confirmed the casting of Im Sang-choon's new work, 'I was fooled by the explosion'. 'I Was Fooled' is a drama that unfolds the adventure-filled lives of Aesuni, a 'rebellious rebel' born in Jeju in the 1950s, and Gwansik, a 'armless cast iron', in four seasons. Park Bo-gum took on her role as Kwan-sik, and it was her first acting collaboration with IU.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012 Park Bo-gum to TBL it is! though I wish he signed with YG lol.

[단독]박보검, 더블랙레이블行…YG도 하이브도 아닌 테디 품으로 - SPOTV NEWS
    [스포티비뉴스=강효진 기자] 배우 박보검이 더블랙레이블과 전속계약을 맺고 본격적인 활동에 나선다.30일 스포티비뉴스 취재에 따르면, 박보검은 최근 더블랙레이블과 전속계약을 맺기로 결정했다.앞서 박보검은...
    www.spotvnews.co.kr

• Blue2012 Park Bo-gum to TBL it is! though I wish he signed with YG lol.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/ne…cleView.html?idxno=582154

:wow:

This is HUUUUGE for THEBLACKLABEL.

They are really making waves. They have officially thrown down the gauntlet. They are now a big player.

Really happy for Teddy.

YG Family

1080x360

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “Report: Actor Park Bo-gum in talks with THEBLACKLABEL to join the label” to “***1/30 Update: Actor Park Bo-gum officially signs with THEBLACKLABEL”.
  • waiting for some more articles to come out. I'm sure this will be #1 news when Korea wakes up. It's already trending early morning there.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!