[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] APRIL LEE NAEUN, PREPARING TO GO IN ACTING? MEETING WITH NAMOOACTORS

• AVvXsEjk_12ih57e81O8hKNaEYvp2X9wKSaJhiyyQt_-e_Od8It3LTTiRVhy9KAHdVyrhW6ffZfqWRRZgeg0V_iqUK5_rEQevy2L_PEOnvvTZT_tfv7Ek8QbpvYeQzw5EfVEfSm-A3AJHxDSVjjd4lieNiW0wDMgrUc3RPljINc8HCscYIDVhHn6wr13mCvo=s16000

Former April member Naeun is in talks to sign with Namoo Actors.

According to reports on April 28, Naeun is signing with Namoo Actors, the label of actors like Lee Jun Ki, Park Eun Bin, and Seohyun of Girls' Generation. One insider stated, "Naeun has contacted various actor agencies, including Namoo Actors. She seems to be preparing to become an actor, not an idol or solo singer."

Namoo Actors then responded, "It's true we've recently contacted Naeeun. However, nothing has been decided yet regarding whether or not she'll be joining."

Cr.Allkpop

source: here

original post: here

1. Fighting

2. But she can't even act, why bring an assailant in..?

3. Her acting sucks, must they.... Aren't they trying to ruin their own company?

4. Her acting sucks, what "actress"?

5. Naeun-ah I support you

6. Did they really not think about her image? What kind of acting agency is that?

7. I'm not asking them to only promote those righteous and kind actors but must they....? How can they be this dumb?

8. I support you 🤍🤍🤍🤍

9. She tormented other people meanwhile she wants to keep receiving love from the public, it seems f*cking ironic

10. Naeunie fighting!!!❤️

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!