I saw kpop idols 3rd time in my dream

• So this time i was taking a short afternoon nap and that's when i saw this dream.

The scene was set up in my school when in around 10th grade. During the time it was sports/games period so i was outside playing and it was quite sunny day so i got a bit sweaty, school was organise some sort of a small award ceremony after that period and i was supposed to receive a certificate on stage along with a bunch of other students, so when the ceremony started i thought maybe i should go wash up and freshen up before going on stage to receive the certificate so that's why i went to a nearby tap to wash my face, while i was in middle of washing my face i noticed yeji and ryujin coming from the side, yeji was walking in front and ryujin was behind her, i saw yeji and she also saw me, while my face was wet i awkwardly said hello to her and said something like "all the best" while showing thumbs up and she also smiled and greeted me then i also greeted ryujin who was behind yeji, then they kept walking and went on their way and i continued to dry up my face with the towels then when i was done i went back to the stage where i was supposed to receive the certificate, turns out i was late and the turn of my group students to receive the certificate had already been done and now next group of students were receiving the awards, when i look at stage, i noticed yeji and ryujin were in the group of students receiving medals now.

Well that's about it, nothing much happened, this kpop dream was way too simple compared to my previous two dream but i guess that's because i was just taking a short 1.5 hour nap instead of full sleep

• Go to Best Answer
  • that's so funny kpop dreams are always super weird. i've had a couple but my most recent was about tzuyu and she had a secret boyfriend from taiwan and he was at their fansign event and she kept leaving to talk to him but like they knew they couldn't be together so he had to leave and then they got on this floating balloon thing and then he left lol. i wasn't even in the dream it was just about her

• that's so funny kpop dreams are always super weird. i've had a couple but my most recent was about tzuyu and she had a secret boyfriend from taiwan and he was at their fansign event and she kept leaving to talk to him but like they knew they couldn't be together so he had to leave and then they got on this floating balloon thing and then he left lol. i wasn't even in the dream it was just about her

Im have had a couple of crazy kpop dreams myself too, this one was nuts

• Best Answer

What in the Hwagoosefiction is this

Badguy and Yeji rn:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im have had a couple of crazy kpop dreams myself too, this one was nuts

that's hilarious literally itzy mafia lol

My kpop dreams are usually nice nothing weird either i wake up as a member of the group and is doing stuff they normally do and interact with your members or i end up in some odd locations and end up friends with them. Never anything weird or crazy lol

• I think I just had my first one recently. Jisoo was there for some unknown reason even though I'm not a blink. Honestly it kinda worries me to have a dream featuring a celeb rather than someone I know irl... I gotta get out more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!