i saw the NCT Dream movie and i am no longer the same person i was three hours ago (dramatic) (tear-jerking) (emotional)

• i just wanna say stuff and express bc i have so many emotions rn, so lemme be dramatic for a second but my life is changed forever help. (for the better) no fr it was such a beautiful experience, fun, hype, wonderful, i LAUGHED. i CRIED. i had JOY. the movie was so poetic, put together so nicely? everything wonderfully strung together between the members talks and concert songs? like

im so proud of the dreamies and somehow came out that theater loving them more than ever. :pepe-puddle: I AM REBORN !!!

im motivated. im inspired. i am living. thank u nct dream.

as for the theater, it was my first time seeing a screenX movie so the 3 screens was pretty dope, surreal and immersive experience. :eyes:

this is my public announcement: theres another viewing on dec 3rd, if you are able to GO!! GET TICKETS. part of me is tempted to see it again myself ;judgingpepe: its such a wonderful and fun movie i really do recommend it for everyone to see x.

in conclusion im emotional and just needed the world to know. cuz sometime u gotta publically show ur emotions & feelings for something/someones u love deeply. like a renaissance hopeless romantic reciting poetry for my dearly beloved in the village sqaure.

thank u big love to nct dream. yo dream.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• and how i wish i biased the same so i'd have something to talk about with you instead i'm like WHERE IS THIS LOVE FOR UP10TION lol.

jk i'm glad you enjoyed it and it sounds like you had a great time. Maybe they will put it on dvd so you can cherish it forever!

• Literally was an expierence!

We were so hype and the boys were being themselves and making us laugh and motivating us!

I really do feel more motivated after watching that movie. It's been rough, but here I am. I cried on Hello Future (Which gets me on emotional levels. XD; ), but yeah! Super fun and very energy boosting! I wanna just cry again over how hard they work and how much thye have grown! I'm so so proud of them and I know they are proud of themselves too. ; u ; I hope we will meet them becasue I want to jsut tell them thnak you as well. Thanks for giving motivation and doing your absolute best! AHHH. so Epiiic~!

It was Immersive and fun! I loved it. Our audience was fun as well!

vvvvvHow themovie had me! vvvvv
    :nct42::nct1::nct12::nct42::nct42::nct42:

my day was...wild, btu here I am. Happy again. ; u ;

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!