BTS while in hiatus, rank number 1 in 2023 Entertainment Industry Power People survey administered to Korean entertainment industry professionals!!! Taehyung also mentioned in the list!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS while in hiatus, rank as the number 1 in 2023 Entertainment Power People survey administered to Korean entertainment industry professionals!!!” to “BTS while in hiatus, rank number 1 in 2023 Entertainment Industry Power People survey administered to Korean entertainment industry professionals!!! Taehyung also mentioned in the list!!”.
  • At this point of their careers, they already have established themselves to be icons.

They are chosen by industry and professional people in their specific fields.

They are THAT powerful!

• This is too funny. They weren't on tour giving SK billions of won and still topped this list. :pepe-joy:

funny that the first thing that comes to mind if to shade blackpink lol what does going on tour has anything to do with it?

I wouldn't have said anything but the urge you have to always shade blackpink needs to be studied

• South Korea stands to lose billions from making K-pop superstars BTS do military service

BYCHLOE TAYLOR

October 17, 2022, 12:02 PM EDT

Jimin, Jungkook, RM, J-Hope, V, Jin, and SUGA of the K-pop boy band BTS visit theBTS members Jimin, Jung Kook, RM, j-hope, V, Jin, and SUGA must complete military service in South Korea’s armed forces. CINDY ORD—WIREIMAGE/GETTY IMAGES

Fans of K-pop band BTS were left heartbroken on Monday when it was announced the group’s members were set to serve in the South Korean military, meaning no new tours or music for several years.

• Just a reminder that whenever BTS is referred to in the global media like the above referenced Forbes article, the word Superstar is always the adjective of choice

• funny that the first thing that comes to mind if to shade blackpink lol what does going on tour has anything to do with it?

I wouldn't have said anything but the urge you have to always shade blackpink needs to be studied

Tf is wrong with you? This time she did not even mention BP nor shade them, not her fault you see anything out of her mouth as BP shade. Go cry somewhere else about your faves.

The urge you all have to enter and lurk in BTs threads needs to be studied.

• Tf is wrong with you? This time she did not even mention BP nor shade them, not her fault you see anything out of her mouth as BP shade. Go cry somewhere else about your faves.

please let's be real this was directed to blackpink, which group besides twice and bp are going on tour?

I bet if this was the other way around you would have said something ( it's not like you haven't done it)

• well she does it bc she cant bring out twice bc they are nobodies now, they are the group that has a cmb this year

bts has what? 4-5 solo debut this year and no single member there

but min heejin there so I guess he can give a shout out to v bc she is bigger than any of their solos

• Tf is wrong with you? Every group is touring and by naming Twice you are claiming she shaded her own fave group too...god man I have had it today with Blonks and their dumbness. Got to go back to enjoy the music my faves give me, something you all lack and hence always appear uninvited everywhere.

Also cut the crap about other groups you obsessed weirdo, my OP tweet mentions no other groups and is a thread only for Armys. Yet you and the other one here constantly lurk and stalk and reply in Bts threads which have nothing to do with your faves. Completely pressed and obssesed.

• South Korea stands to lose billions from making K-pop superstars BTS do military service

BYCHLOE TAYLOR

October 17, 2022, 12:02 PM EDT

Jimin, Jungkook, RM, J-Hope, V, Jin, and SUGA of the K-pop boy band BTS visit theBTS members Jimin, Jung Kook, RM, j-hope, V, Jin, and SUGA must complete military service in South Korea’s armed forces. CINDY ORD—WIREIMAGE/GETTY IMAGES

Fans of K-pop band BTS were left heartbroken on Monday when it was announced the group’s members were set to serve in the South Korean military, meaning no new tours or music for several years.

Korea will be fine trust me. It has significantly bigger problems to fix like the shit housing prices here and falling birth rate.

• Tf is wrong with you? This time she did not even mention BP nor shade them, not her fault you see anything out of her mouth as BP shade. Go cry somewhere else about your faves.

They must feel a sting of truth that their overinflated and lackluster tour did not help them at all with this ranking and thus think everyone that mentions "tours" is a direct shade to BP. :pepe-joy: I mean this wasn't even an "if the shoe fits" because that would be me also dragging TWICE which I would never.

Like user merribelle posted, each year in this industry power ranking they include BTS touring bringing billions of won into the economy and many foreigners visiting SK because of BTS when they were active. The self-inserting and thinking this is about them :eyeroll-pepe: when I normally shade BP and blonks openly is hilarious. :pepe-life-support:

• It’s pretty clear the person meant that BTS isn’t touring and thus not generating billions of won that way and still BTS was able to top the list. You have to be extremely sensitive to read that as an attack on any other group.

• They must feel a sting of truth that their overinflated and lackluster tour did not help them at all with this ranking and thus think everyone that mentions "tours" is a direct shade to BP. :pepe-joy: I mean this wasn't even an "if the shoe fits" because that would be me also dragging TWICE which I would never.

Like user merribelle posted, each year in this industry power ranking they include BTS touring bringing billions of won into the economy and many foreigners visiting SK because of BTS when they were active. The self-inserting and thinking this is about them :eyeroll-pepe: when I normally shade BP and blonks openly is hilarious. :pepe-life-support:

I mean the reach to make this about their faves

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!