[instiz] HYBE ALONE EMITS 900 TONS PER YEAR... IN THE PAST 6 YEARS "KPOP PLASTIC" INCREASED BY 14 TIMES

• [instiz] HYBE ALONE EMITS 900 TONS PER YEAR... IN THE PAST 6 YEARS "KPOP PLASTIC" INCREASED BY 14 TIMES

AVvXsEgH1r6HngDqcjyG09GdCKjBDhp7BJgK8BhvtBILNlB5wZJVkkoN9NNirgDI9e615zutk-LP9WSxu0wWGl4yo9HKpld6T0VUo7pRSyK_WlKv_PndMsEZyeii6YAExiAWGa-LB0e5jtXZ4AgFS10-Qz1W9PUgd_cWUK1s_XhatwnLCSgnz4xfwlK5n_Le2-o=s16000

"Hybe alone emits 900 tons per year... in the past 6 years "kpop plastic" increased by 14 times"

This is getting kinda bad

origina post: here

1. This isn't only a Hybe issue, there are way too many albums versions and this is indeed severe. Why would you need 10-20 versions of one album

2. If those are really getting sold, it's another story, but our fandom, there's someone known to commit intense sajaegi to the point it's worrisome even as a fellow KPOP fan ㅜㅜ

3. Meanwhile, people always boast about first week sales every day

4. .... This isn't only a Hybe issue

5. Just removing "randomized" photocards will decrease this amount by half... Honestly the sajaegi commited because of randomized photocards is too much

6. They need to reduce the number of versions and also reduce the number of photocards, this will lead to a huge improvement already

7. But seriously this is indeed an issue... Across the entire idol industry..ㅜㅜ Fansigns, undisclosed photocards, etc. they're doing the most to squeeze out fans' wallets just to rise the number of album sales. But what are they even doing with all the trash these albums are creating..

8. They should sell photocards individually

9. It sucks to see so many people creating rankings for every chart lately

10. The fact that we have a "first week sales" culture is just weird. Does nobody understand 1 person 1 sale anymore?

[instiz] HYBE ALONE EMITS 900 TONS PER YEAR... IN THE PAST 6 YEARS "KPOP PLASTIC" INCREASED BY 14 TIMES
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• What ever happened to the going digital only movement.

• Girl just looking at your signature, badges… you cannot be serious

loona-kim-lip.gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like it's a combination of companies over shipping, photocard boosting and of course the biggest culprit is companies and retailers cutting deals with fansites and bars to sell hundreds of thousands of, typically, non shipped back albums for the absolute bottom dollar price.

This kind of pollution is insane. Groups who objectively speaking aren't improving at all in online interactions, touring demand, streaming or views suddenly increasing sale by 5 to 10 times even just due to their company selling them for a couple of bucks a pop and their fans mass buying and dumping them straight away to fake popularity we already know doesn't exist.

Impose massive fines on JYP, SM and HYBE as the 3 biggest culprits of this behavior.

• Tell her. I still can’t believe they went there!

Tell her and who what lol

Koreans just as other nations have different noses as well. It's not like whole country has exact same nose type

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like it's a combination of companies over shipping, photocard boosting and of course the biggest culprit is companies and retailers cutting deals with fansites and bars to sell hundreds of thousands of, typically, non shipped back albums for the absolute bottom dollar price.

This kind of pollution is insane. Groups who objectively speaking aren't improving at all in online interactions, touring demand, streaming or views suddenly increasing sale by 5 to 10 times even just due to their company selling them for a couple of bucks a pop and their fans mass buying and dumping them straight away to fake popularity we already know doesn't exist.

Impose massive fines on JYP, SM and HYBE as the 3 biggest culprits of this behavior.

I’m not sure I understand what you are saying. So pollution is okay if a group has good streaming or touring numbers?

Also to the font that asked, there’s nothing green in digital (except green washing) you need a lot of energy for those

servers. The only solution is consuming less this also means using less internet for you. But you are not ready for this.

And from what I have seen of South Korea, I do wonder how much plastic the fashion industry is emitting.

• Kpop stans on a speed run to destroy every metric measuring popularity in existence with their obsession in fabricating success for “their faves” (who don’t know who they are and don’t care) in a fucked up dick measuring contest

‘Tis why it always urks me when people brag about top kpop groups’ mega inflated album sales nowadays, as if it’s something to feel proud of. Yeah your mega popular faves got your hard-earned money (it’s mostly chaebol’s money tho) deposited into a bunch of useless crap to make you feel better about yourself, congrats, now stfu and continue to trash the environment in silence at least, it’s very annoying. Helping out mid to low tier and nugu artists with an extra few tens of thousands of sales at least helps put food on their table and get them a career, but when the group in question is already set for life and doesn’t need to work a single day if they choose not to, there’s no justification in buying so many more copies to the point each group gets inflated with millions of album sales more with each release. It all becomes waste and benefits nothing. Obsessively doing whatever it takes to help some strangers chase some meaningless records ain’t gonna make your life any better ✌️

• it happens because of the many versions of an album

but this is a thing k-pop as a whole

it also happens cause due to toxic fans who just wanna be like "my faves got 876378384 albums ordered" "oh yeah well my fave can get 8946773034 albums ordered"

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• it happens because of the many versions of an album

but this is a thing k-pop as a whole

it also happens cause due to toxic fans who just wanna be like "my faves got 876378384 albums ordered" "oh yeah well my fave can get 8946773034 albums ordered"

It's more to do with the randomized PCs (anywhere from one or two dozen to 900) than how many versions are available.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!