What are some 4th generation girl groups you think are particularly talented, and why?

• There is a lot of discussion on this forum, mainly surrounding 4th generation girl groups, so I wanted to make a thread discussing which groups people find the most talented out of a wide variety. Try not to be too biased, but if you are, that's alright.

My pick: I pick nmixx as the most talented 4th generation group, in my opinion. nmixx gets their name disrespected a lot, but they have a wide variety of impressive talents! From some of the best vocals in this generation to a strong dance line and great stage presence, I think they have a range of very amazing talents that certain groups lack. I the songs jyp is giving them are not necessarily the best for all audiences, so that's why people kinda turn away from their actual individual talents.

jEv-P_-M-095IhocM7ZmcQoX77_Js0Wu97jZYr8nUwf9osEr4_eEo8frANuo84VuyBe8zalZsQ3aV3RjHauf39bBAkEcpUX4S-tnCpyOcC6RjRL2ncgTa-dJYe3k6KPGBfXDRNAEXvyiWR77DT_gXv0

• Purple Kiss :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

Bling Bling :white-heart:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Purple kiss is really good especially in the way they flow their songs, if that makes sense? I haven't heard of BLING BLING but I'll have to check out one their songs.

Love your signature btw- :hype-cutie:

• I've been wanting to get more familiar with that group but I don't know where to start, this has peaked my interest lol :/

I think Rose Blossom is a good start

It's one of their most noteworthy songs that made them slightly popular

You should also check this out, them performing with Day6 Young K (who wrote the song for them). Their vocals are clearer here

• Sorry for late response, thank you for recommendations, I'm trying to expand my Stan list so this will help! :excited-bee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!