Fifty Fifty share medical notes of the times they passed out and had panic disorders but had to work

• If parents had time to try gain a copyrights to the Fifty Fifty name, what were they doing when their daughters had such serious health problems? Why they did let them debut and didn't try to cancel their contracts during that time?

Also why they didn't present all those facts from beginning? The knetizens opinion maybe would be more favorable to their case

• Seems like they are blaming the company for not being proactive in taking the proper initiatives in the handling of their health issues. But thats not the company job. That's the job of their parents, which makes me wonder where they were when all this was going down. If anything those revelations are making the parents look bad rather than the company imo.

• The girls really don't know what they should or shouldn't do or say. The first time I actually side with Knetz. If all of them aren't healthy enough to do a normal job, yeah just normal job and not even tight schedule like many other idol groups out there, then they should in a treatment program or rest and heal at home instead trying to work, let alone be an idol. They should question themself why choosing to work in showbiz instead of blaming everything on the CEO and suing company after getting popular from Cupid's song.

• If parents had time to try gain a copyrights to the Fifty Fifty name, what were they doing when their daughters had such serious health problems? Why they did let them debut and didn't try to cancel their contracts during that time?

Also why they didn't present all those facts from beginning? The knetizens opinion maybe would be more favorable to their case

because its a big fat lie... as obvious as it is

• Why didnt they say all this in the court case? If true, there are bound to be tons of hospital records that would back them up. I'm so confused.

They did, this is an old news. After that Knetz even uncovered their schedule and had a laugh. They just brought some receipts now but this isn't the first time they are saying this and it is not gonna change anything for them.

• The girls really don't know what they should or shouldn't do or say. The first time I actually side with Knetz. If all of them aren't healthy enough to do a normal job, yeah just normal job and not even tight schedule like many other idol groups out there, then they should in a treatment program or rest and heal at home instead trying to work, let alone be an idol. They should question themself why choosing to work in showbiz instead of blaming everything on the CEO and suing company after getting popular from Cupid's song.

Yes, that's the main problem. If they actually had a lot of schedules people would side with them but with the little what they had, everyone either think they are lying or that they aren't fit for the job.

• I'm shocked at the reactions both knetz' and here, but then again I didn't follow this case and have no idea what happened. Either way I hope justice will prevail and that the girls are healthy now with no lasting or long term effects.

• I noticed that people in here sides more with knetz while on Reddit, they mostly side with the girls

Reddit follows the "believe all women" mantra. Knetz and allkpoppers follow the "believe the evidence and common sense" mantra.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!