How decisve will the Jungkook - Taylor Swift battle in November be?

• Granted, the very fact that Jungkook is in the same sentence with Taylor Swift is amazing.

But , in real terms, Jungkook is unlikely to win against Taylor Swift, who has reassumed control of USA now BTS is not in the picture.

This is the greatest battle since BTS-Cardi B Battle in 2020, since this battle is likely to decide the future of BTS in the Western World.

JK is doing his best to assemble what he can get, but as always, Kora is holding it back.

JK's seven had a hard time getting rid of NewJeans' Super Shy, and now JK's new song is not even dislodging Akmu's second song, originally sung by the person I have to mention later, in the Melon chart.

If JK can't even dislodge Akmu, how can he expect to dislodge taylor swift?

Again, the upcoming battle's stake is enormous. If JK wins BTS could have some hope of returning back to grace in most likely 2026, but if JK loses, BTS will basically have to start back from scratch in 2026.

The person who I have to mention is likely to strike KPop in early 2024, since Nov 2023 is crowded and there are few promos in December, and now BTS and BP are out of action, and Twice mostly concentrating on foreign activities, the person who I have to mention will charge into the Arena like a charging bull, terrorizing everyone in there with no real opponents.

If JK wins this battle, the person I have to mention might think twice before terrorizing KPop again, at least until JK gets enlisted (a big if).

However , if JK loses this battle, the person I have to mention will certainly assault Kpop in early 2024, deciding to put it under her submission again, and there will be no one to stop her ambitions this time.

• After how many seconds people tune out after you start talking in real life?

• Maybe if BTS members were better at playing video games, they could have avoided their military service.

• considering Taylor Swift's release is a re-record, I think she will top the charts initially and then JK will overtake her in about three weeks once the hypes dies down. Taylor also doesn't really promote her re-records that much, so I guess it also depends on how she's going to promote this album since it was really popular.

• considering Taylor Swift's release is a re-record, I think she will top the charts initially and then JK will overtake her in about three weeks once the hypes dies down. Taylor also doesn't really promote her re-records that much, so I guess it also depends on how she's going to promote this album since it was really popular.

1989 is by far her biggest album, its gonna do massive #s

1989 is debuting with one million copies please

• Jk has outgrown iu....

iu will always be queen and very much loved in korea but jk is moving on and conquering the world!

His plan of conquering the world will be challenged by Taylor Swift who is likely to teach him a good lesson

Just in time for Mariah's season

JK has to beat TS in the first couple of weeks . After that no one but armies will pay attention (pun intended)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!