NCT Japan Lineup Reveal !

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RIKU (the rapper)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Daeyoung

Jungmin (the guy in black)

Saakuya & Ryo

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Not a fan of the lineup to be honest :/

Sion & Yushi were confirmed and are the most well rounded trainees so it's deserved

Riku show through the show that he's a good rapper, good performer and dancer

Jungmin also appear as a good vocalist since the start and he's also one of the oldest trainee in the agency so it's deserved

I'm glad that they add one more member to the lineup, i really wanted them to be 7

Daeyoung is a really good singer nobody can deny it, but he still have a long way to go in term of dancing and the vocal line is actually already pretty good with Jungmin, Sion and Yushi he wasn't needed

and i would have prefer that Anderson get his spot, because the lineup would finally have an english speaker

and Sakuya and ryo were also some of the most rounded trainees compare to the others, but they are young and during the special avantage photoshoot that they did as benefit

Ryo look like a kid compare to the other members so it was a little bit off (sakuya give a more mature vibe so it was okay)

but i would have prefer to have someone like Haruta or Ryu to make the lineup look more cohesive

• ... of cause ... instead of adding Shotaro or Yuta, SM droped 2 Korean dudes ... :facepalm:

and why would they put Yuta in it when Yuta doesn't know any of them, trains with the NCT 127 members and is happy in it, it would be so stupid to put someone in it after 9 years in the same group :facepalm:

and for Shotaro, his goal was always to debut with Sungchan because of how close they are, so it make sense that he end up in RIIZE, and also because riize needed a japanese speaker :facepalm:

Some people seems to forget that this lineup isn't just NCT japan but it's first and foremost NCT !!!

NCT as a full groups do activities in Korea, having Korean members in NCT japan is to help the japanese members with Korean once they have to do activities as NCT

just like Ten who isn't chinese was added to WayV to help the chinese members with the difficulties they could meet with the language etc.. during WayV activities because him and Kun have been in korea for a long time

• Now I am wondering what will happen with the rest of trainees, they are also talented. I kinda hoped sm will debut all of them.

I really hope anderson end up debuting somewhere because he's a good rapper and have such a good energy on stage

And ryu trained just for 2 weeks but he improved so much in such a short amount of time

The others are all talented like haruto, kashoo, minjae etc... Are all so talented but really need to learn how to gain more confidence

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!