Jun Hong Joon asked for Fifty Fifty to come back as soon as the lawsuit was dismissed

• Fifty Fifty files appeal after court dismissal

1693375934516580.jpg

Article: Fifty Fifty at risk of owing 50 billion won in compensation for damages

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+620] I think it's best that the CEO cuts ties with them while the public is still on his side. I understand he went through a lot to train them and get to where they are but rotten roots should be discarded. I know he is asking for them to come back but we all know that people aren't meant to be fixed, and remaining on their side when so much of the public has already been scandalized by them will only cause the public to turn against him too. We know he's a good guy. He's done enough. Now it's time to show that bad actions have consequences that they need to be taking responsibility for. Demand that 50 billion won in compensation and cut them clean for good. Let that money be spent on a fresh new start. People will support him even more when he comes back with a new group that we all know he's trained dearly.

[+485] You reap what you sow

[+321] They're living up to their name

[+146] I read that they're going to appeal. They've truly crossed a path they can never come back down from again, but this is all for the best. Just let them drag this out until the end until they realize that there is no one who wants them, even if their CEO is crazy enough to take them back, that no TV show will ever allow them again. Either pay up your damages fee or spend the rest of your seven years doing laundry for the company~ that's your business, not mine. And the CEO better not be serious about wanting them back. Just start auditions for a new gruop and hit even bigger daebak with them instead. No need to pay any mind to these traitor-dols.

[+129] Well, if they truly do not want to return so badly, then they can pay up that sum! Fighting!

[+113] And make them pay every cent of it, not a penny less. I pray that they truly are fined for every cent ㅠㅠ please please ㅠㅠ

[+14] How can they be so dumb? Or - how can their parents be so dumb?

[+13] Pay your debt back for the rest of your life

1382387_844151_2346.jpg

Article: Jun Hong Joon CEO asked for Fifty Fifty to come back as soon as the lawsuit was dismissed

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,081] Jun Hong Joon, you cannot fix and change people ㅠ

[+835] Nah, if I were him, I'd be counter-suing for every cent they made me lose

[+670] What a saint.. even if they did come back, no one is going to want to listen to the music of such poor characters. Just start auditions for a new group ㅠ

[+601] Even if they did come back, they'd be of no help to him anymore... Image is everything for celebrities, and what could you possibly do with what's left of their image now?..

[+477] How can he be so foolishly kind? ㅠㅠ

[+316] Just throw them away

[+116] Their parents are the problem, just poor character all around

[+89] Why is he so nice ㅜㅜ CEO-nim, even if they came back, even if you put out a new album with them, no one will want to listen to it. You'll be wasting your money. Just make a second group. You don't think a group that's already betrayed you once won't do it again?

[+72] People cannot be fixed... it'd be ebst that you just give up on them!

[+66] CEO-nim, let them go ㅠㅠ I understand you're attached to them but you'll realize in due time that it was for the best that you cut them off. And don't be so generous to your next idol group ㅠ

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/08/fifty-fifty-files-appeal-after-court.html

• They won't go back. Period

It is kind of predictable how he will treat them. Like , what.

The main lawsuit is still going on and Jeon will try to drag it out. However the ruling party is not doing great, so if it loses on the April election the whole situation could change since no one will be listening with the President and his coterie, who are not that popular among the under-60 population.

• Lmfao, how are you going to spend so much effort to ruin their image, discredit them, make the public hate them, and then ask for them to come back? :clown:

Reminds me of how those slander pieces about CBX started coming out and immediately stopped after things were "resolved" with SM.

The public literally don't give af about The Givers and Warner being the main people pulling the strings on this. They've chosen 5050 to be the ones to direct their hate at.

I'm sorry man, but your cash cow is gone. It's over man. All of you ruined a good thing.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• what smart CEO would do:

- settle with much less amount of money than members should give him back - like you need to understand your mistake but I'm a forgiving old man

- set some nice deal with tv channel to create Fifty Fifty 2.0 through a program - Knetz said it in comments in the past, that they will support new group

- then have song in similar vibe with new girls and everyone in Korea will be happy

that's what CEO should do, but in same time I still feel sorry for current 5050 girls, after all it's their voices, looks, and talent which made those songs possible, and they didn't get any money from that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He first would need to make sure that the rights to all songs and naming rights are under his company, any copy right that the members or the givers may hold would have to be signed over to the CEO.

• He first would need to make sure that the rights to all songs and naming rights are under his company, any copy right that the members or the givers may hold would have to be signed over to the CEO.

not really he can name group Half and Half aka HnH

and just give new girls new songs and that's it

the thing is tho how none of those people commenting realize that actually this CEO was working with different idols in the past and changed companies etc. and he treated badly those Idols, didn't give them proper promotions, I think some male Idols under him were in MNet survival show in the 'peak era' of survivals and he couldn't even utilize that

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not really he can name group Half and Half aka HnH

and just give new girls new songs and that's it

the thing is tho how none of those people commenting realize that actually this CEO was working with different idols in the past and changed companies etc. and he treated badly those Idols, didn't give them proper promotions, I think some male Idols under him were in MNet survival show in the 'peak era' of survivals and he couldn't even utilize that

Nah, he needs to secure the rights for cupid, but that is a different lawsuit, vs the givers producer.

He already spent money on the name and the song catalog, any 50/50 2.0 can sing the old songs along with the new songs.

• Nah, he needs to secure the rights for cupid, but that is a different lawsuit, vs the givers producer.

He already spent money on the name and the song catalog, any 50/50 2.0 can sing the old songs along with the new songs.

I don't think there is much sense of doing it

unless he would have two main vocalists with similar vocal color/tone to those of Fifty Fifty...

• I don't think there is much sense of doing it

unless he would have two main vocalists with similar vocal color/tone to those of Fifty Fifty...

The songs can be re arranged. And while the performances may change, the songs and the name still have value.

It would not be the first group to have a full line up change.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!