KBS PD criticizes biased broadcast of SBS ‘I want to know that’

• KBS PD Go Guk-jin shared his thoughts on the controversial broadcast of SBS’s ‘I want to know that’, which focused on the Fifty Fifty group event. On the 20th, PD Koh Guk-jin expressed his perplexity, stating, “I had hoped to highlight the main points and differences through a fair comparison, but I struggled to find the right words during the emotional ending.”

Further elaborating on his concerns, PD Koh Guk-jin emphasized, “Is accepting settlements or repaying debts the only source of music revenue? What about events and advertising? It seems as though we only hear about repayments and settlements, disregarding other profitable activities. This biased narrative needs to be questioned, even by consulting entertainment PDs who possess extensive knowledge in the field.”

Furthermore, PD Koh Guk-jin remarked, “What impressed me most about ‘Gruesome’ was that it consisted of a demo version and lyrics solely produced by Swedish composers. However, the act of altering just three words, copying everything as is, and registering it for copyright purposes gives the impression that even my elementary school nephew could become a K-pop producer.”

Additionally, PD Koh Guk-jin raised concerns about the basis of the calculations made by the professor from Hongik University. “Did the production team add the exclamation mark to the professor’s words without any editing? While global popularity can be conveyed, including an interview with a foreign reporter who admitted to being unfamiliar with the other singer raises doubts. This broadcast seems to have been selectively edited,” he criticized.

On the previous broadcast of SBS’s ‘I Want to Know’ on the 19th, titled ‘Billboard and Girl Groups – Who broke the wings?’, the exclusive contract dispute involving the Fifty Fifty group was emphasized. However, critics argue that the episode lacked objectivity as family members of the group’s members appeared, presenting a one-sided view against the agency. This has led to accusations of a biased broadcast.

By Hyein Park / Attract

KBS PD Go Guk-jin revealed his opinion on the biased broadcast of SBS ‘I want to know that’, which deals with the Fifty Fifty group event. On the 20th, PD Koh Guk-jin said, “I knew I could highlight the main points and differences by comparing and confirming them. What on earth did I want to say? I lost my words on the emotional ending.”

Then, “Accepting a settlement or repaying debts is the only source of music revenue? Events? Advertising? A repayment or settlement happens in every profitable activity, so it seems like we only hear about it,” he said. . There isn’t. Even if Just ask the company’s entertainment PD who is good at entertainment,” he pointed out.

At the same time, PD Koh Guk-jin said, “The most impressive thing about ‘Gruesome’ is that I got the demo version and lyrics made only by Swedish composers.” “And seeing the act of changing 3 words, copying everything like this, and registering the copyright, my elementary school student I think my nephew can be a K-pop producer too.”

Also, “On what basis did the professor at Hongik University make such a calculation? Also, did you put the exclamation mark of the production team cheering the professor’s words without editing?” Global popularity can be expressed, but what was the intention of including an interview with a foreign reporter who said he didn’t even know who the other singer was That reporter doesn’t know K-pop very well Cover dances countless on YouTube, even if you watch London K-pop, but this broadcast does everything. Just edited,” his voice rose in criticism.

Previously, SBS’s ‘I Want to Know’, broadcast on the 19th, was titled ‘Billboard and Girl Groups – Who broke the wings?’, highlighting the exclusive contract dispute involving the group Fifty Fifty.

However, on this day’s broadcast, the members’ family members appeared to highlight the atrocities of the agency, as well as the letters exchanged between the members and the production team, and the broadcast was not objective and leans towards the members, leading. to claims it was a ‘biased broadcast’

• "Biased broadcast" is appearing a lot.

Reminds me of:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

giphy.gif

• the deep state is working hard it seems

• Its like the PTB want to end 50-50, and called in some favors. Wonder who got some "adult services" this time around.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!