BLACKPINK’s Jisoo fandom sets up trucks in front of YG office building

• Nah. Jensetters already sent their trucks back in February.

And these days Rosé stans are just sending support trucks congratulating her on her solo.

So i think after this there will not be any trucks for a while.

I just have this image of those at YG HQ waiting for trucks to arrive every day ^^

• lol jisoo getting so much push, I have to laugh. It's known she has asked the company permission to audition for the drama and also did for when she worked as mc on inkigayo.

These solo stans sending trucks are embarrassing but you arent any better

She got so much push when she was a trainee (when she got tons of CFs while being relatively unknown) to even now. YG allows her to do so many things, from MC to CFs to acting. Her lead role is more than enough push and promotions but her fans will always say it's not enough. While it's true that she asked the company permission, they had to approve for her to be able to do it which is considered a push. She doesn't have the time right now to prepare for her solo but the akgaes are always like where the heck is her solo. They care about their entertainment than her well-being. Their demands are so outrageous it's ridiculous really.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINK | BIGBANG | GIRLS' GENERATION

• She got so much push when she was a trainee (when she got tons of CFs while being relatively unknown) to even now. YG allows her to do so many things, from MC to CFs to acting. Her lead role is more than enough push and promotions but her fans will always say it's not enough. While it's true that she asked the company permission, they had to approve for her to be able to do it which is considered a push. She doesn't have the time right now to prepare for her solo but the akgaes are always like where the heck is her solo. They care about their entertainment than her well-being. Their demands are so outrageous it's ridiculous really.

Yeah, pre-debut was the most push she ever got and it was nothing really huge they were majorly unknown brands. And no I don't consider YG allowing her to do those things (drama/mc) a "push", that was jisoo looking for stuff by herself.

I won't disagree with these solo stans demands being dumb as she is clearly busy but again... jisoo being more pushed is definitely a joke, she is not the one getting a solo and there is a high possibility her solo would have been the last one even without drama. Really the least pushed members have always been lisa & jisoo (but lisa compensates by being just naturally popular regardless)

• Yeah, pre-debut was the most push she ever got and it was nothing really huge they were majorly unknown brands. And no I don't consider YG allowing her to do those things (drama/mc) a "push", that was jisoo looking for stuff by herself.

I won't disagree with these solo stans demands being dumb as she is clearly busy but again... jisoo being more pushed is definitely a joke, she is not the one getting a solo and there is a high possibility her solo would have been the last one even without drama. Really the least pushed members have always been lisa & jisoo (but lisa compensates by being just naturally popular regardless)

Jisoo more pushed than Rose? What a joke. A lie really. Do you even realize that getting a lead role in a drama from the Sky Castle writers for her first real acting gig is a big deal especially in Korea?

Other members also wanted to do other things but YG didn't even allow them to do them unlike what they have been doing with Jisoo. Rose literally cried in the middle of the night when the company called that they are releasing OTG because she waited for so long without any promotions from the company.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jisoo more pushed than Rose? What a joke. A lie really. Do you even realize that getting a lead role in a drama from the Sky Castle writers for her first real acting gig is a big deal especially in Korea?

Other members also wanted to do other things but YG didn't even allow them to do them unlike what they have been doing with Jisoo. Rose literally cried in the middle of the night when the company called that they are releasing OTG because she waited for so long without any promotions from the company.

You act as if her being allowed to act is a recurrent thing when it took several years as well, YG are shit for delaying rose's solo so much as well but again this is not their push.

I honestly didn't think it was worth quoting you at all since your first post screams ot3-solo stan but I'm farming akorns so whatever, another one to the block list

• You act as if her being allowed to act is a recurrent thing when it took several years as well, YG are shit for delaying rose's solo so much as well but again this is not their push.

I honestly didn't think it was worth quoting you at all since your first post screams ot3-solo stan but I'm farming akorns so whatever, another one to the block list

You're no better for not seeing the fact that Jisoo is not the least push.

Her akgaes also demand the most ridiculous things. No thumbnail, least lines, least screentimes. Some even argue that she's the visual she should get more lines and screen time. It's so ridiculous and does that matter really when she gets only a few seconds less than other members. Having no introduction for like 3 seconds was not even YG's fault but SBS's fault and even then, it was probably an editing mistake. I'm just simply calling them out for their bs and sorry if you can't handle that:pepe-peek:

• I won't disagree with these solo stans demands being dumb as she is clearly busy but again... jisoo being more pushed is definitely a joke, she is not the one getting a solo and there is a high possibility her solo would have been the last one even without drama. Really the least pushed members have always been lisa & jisoo (but lisa compensates by being just naturally popular regardless)

All the girls have solo stans who make ridiculous demands, but that doesn’t mean all their complaints are invalid. Rosé’s solo taking so long undoubtedly took a toll on her, and like you say, Lisoo have not been pushed much in general. I think with the solos, the order they have always specified is Jennie, Rosé, Lisa and then Jisoo. But honestly, I don’t actually believe they were always supposed to all have one. I was a big 2ne1 fan and the same thing happened with them regarding mistreatment, particular when it came to Minzy. YG just can’t seem to help but mess things up for their girl groups and that leads to fans getting angry and fighting about it.

Jisoo more pushed than Rose? What a joke. A lie really. Do you even realize that getting a lead role in a drama from the Sky Castle writers for her first real acting gig is a big deal especially in Korea?

Of course it is a big deal for Jisoo, but the point is that it has taken this long for her to get something like that. Yes, she was featured a decent amount pre debut, but after debut she hasn’t been promoted much. But of course Rosé was also treated horrendously when it came to her solo and lack of promotions. Basically, YG is pretty awful when it comes to promoting BP. Of course some fans will have unreasonable demands, but some of the complaints are valid. At least now we have Rosé’s solo, and hopefully Lisa’s will follow this year. For Jisoo I think we will have to wait until next year, but the drama is something to look forward to.

• #SupportKoreanTrucking

People who send truck like this, or other trucks (I'm thinking of the ones about Jimin when Jimin is clearly fine) are silly. But hey, support the industry! Next time, maybe send donut or taco trucks so they can at least serve a purpose.

• She's filming a drama. Her fans know this. This is literally akgae's stamping their feet in jealousy and demanding attention because Rose has music out and Lisa will soon too. It's about them, not about her. This is the opposite of being supportive, it's putting pressure on her while she already has plenty to think about.

the thing is her drama doesn't change the fact that Jisoo as an idol has gotten less than other members for many years. Mind you, she is getting more gigs now but I guess the complaint is about how she is treated in blackpink (for many years) not individually.

it's not only her akgaes but many jisoo stans are mad go to twitter. I personally, don't agree with sending trucks since in my opinion makes fans look demanding and petty and might not give Jisoo a good image either but you have to admit that many times jisoo has been getting the least lines, screentime and questionable outfits or makeup (sometimes) it's not really jealousy what I think piss them off recently the most is that she doesn't get to talk in interviews and SBS didn't even introduce her as a part of blackink and many things like this happen to Jisoo.

Again, I don't agree with it the timing is wrong since Rose is promoting but I understand their frustration to some extent.

• These Jisoo bars are the worst. They want Jisoo to have the most in everything. The most lines, the most screentime, the most promotions without taking into consideration of the reality. She’s the least talented member of the group of course that’s why she gets the least lines. The lines lead to least screentime so it’s pretty logical really. She gets so much push and if there’s a member that receives the least push it’s Rosé not Jisoo.

another one who I'm adding on my block list

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!