TWICE now has a total of 84 KOMCA credits!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's now more than all other BIG 3 gg combined!!! One big positive to them is that they are women, which means they will continue to release more music because enlistment does not affect them in any way, shape, or form. I'm expecting by the end of 2023 they'll have 100 combined credits to their name!

• A fact making you pressed is not my problem. Work on that insecurity on your own terms :borahae::finger-heart:

These are not facts, you just make up achievements as you please based on anything and everything.

It doesn't mean anything "BIG3 GG combined" can't you see that insecurity comes from you? You have to specify BIG3 because you know that if we involve groups outside BIG3, the reality is not the same. And that's what's really pathetic.

• These are not facts, you just make up achievements as you please based on anything and everything.

It doesn't mean anything "BIG3 GG combined" can't you see that insecurity comes from you? You have to specify BIG3 because you know that if we involve groups outside BIG3, the reality is not the same. And that's what's really pathetic.

External Content twitter.com

Not making anything up. They do in fact have more credits COMBINED with other BIG 3 ggs. It's not like I said they ended these ggs or g-idle. There is nothing on my end to be insecure about??? Let's make some sense here. You calling me pathetic implies heavily you're very insecure I hit a nerve?

• Not making anything up. They do in fact have more credits COMBINED with other BIG 3 ggs. It's not like I said they ended these ggs or g-idle. There is nothing on my end to be insecure about??? Let's make some sense here. You calling me pathetic implies heavily you're very insecure I hit a nerve?

Can't you see how fucking complex you have in this fandom? You are there to exclude all groups outside of BIG3 to pretend to have achievements.

You are reduced to having to twist the statistics in all directions to create achievements. That's pathetic.

The complex is clearly on your side, if you are reduced to doing that.

It's really sad to see that. Especially when that same fanbase always said it wasn't important to have their idols involved in the creation, in fact you were just hiding your pitiful complexes all this time.

• Say it Citron...say the line. Resurrect the meme from the bowels of Twitter and say 'What about Mamamoo'...

If you want me to be honest it's the same for Moomoos when they try to create achievements about chartings these last years. We can clearly see the complexes of the fandoms emerging.

This new trend of twisting statistics in all directions and creating narratives made from scratch to create achievements for a group or artist exasperates me. Everyone does this for anything and everything, we will soon come to achievements of the kpop artist who eats this cereal the fastest in the morning.

• Girl, this word vomit all because I said TWICE have more credits combined than BIG 3 ggs :skull: I'm part ARMY, credits/music involvement is a big deal and seeing TWICE also doing the same will be celebrated regardless of pressed people like you doing mental gymnastics because of whatever narrative you got going on in your head. :pepe-cringe: You're really out here fighting demons or the wall while TWICE will continue being more involved with their music and can soon join Exid/BEG/(G)-Idle in this men-dominated industry. :pepe-peek:

• I'm part ARMY, credits/music involvement is a big deal and seeing TWICE also doing the same will be celebrated

I think you don't get my point. I really don't care if you celebrate Twice being more involved. On the contrary, I support it, and I have always supported it. I have always denounced the fact that female idols were very little involved in the creative process and I have always campaigned for them to be more so.

What I criticize here is to creating achievements from scratch and twisting statistics all over the place to create a new reality.

• What I criticize here is to creating achievements from scratch and twisting statistics all over the place to create a new reality.

But exactly this has been happening for years on this very forum though - and I'm pretty sure you have been around for all of it? "The first 4th gen...", "The only group in 2023...", "The highest grossing in Q1 this year..." etc

Tell me, why did you decide to go off now?

• But exactly this has been happening for years on this very forum though - and I'm pretty sure you have been around for all of it? "The first 4th gen...", "The only group in 2023...", "The highest grossing in Q1 this year..." etc

Tell me, why did you decide to go off now?

Firstly it's not only on the forum that we see that, secondly I had answered Botter on it

• I guess you've finally reached your breaking point?

Yes and to be more precise it's been a while since I've been hesitating to do a long topic about this trend which has emerged for 5-6 years now to completely distort all statistics and/or create alternate realities by fans or agencies.

it's off topic but a small example :

BTS rising => All groups suddenly become outsiders with a tragic past

(G)I-DLE rising => Every group are now producer

& you also got the new trend where the groups now all present themselves as being "All rounders" (cf. babymonsters introduced by YG but it's like this for any new group now (JYP also introduced ITZY as all rounder) ).

I'll stop going off topic here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!