How not to feel like a fail in 2021

• i've reached an age where friends are having stable realtionships, some even are getting married and they all have found their jobs. Every meeting with my freinds ends in conversations about, marriage, family plans and job stories.

I am still working part time after a burnout and my cat is the only accompany i have..

I guess i just need someone to cheer me up.

How was your day?

Hope it was better than mine.

• Well I'm very sorry to hear that you feel like that. I can relate. I'm still in my mid twenties but not married, even though a lot of friends are. You'll find the right person someday so try not to worry now. The longer you have to wait for your soulmate, the more enjoyable it'll be when you finally find them.

• i've reached an age where friends are having stable realtionships, some even are getting married and they all have found their jobs. Every meeting with my freinds ends in conversations about, marriage, family plans and job stories.

I am still working part time after a burnout and my cat is the only accompany i have..

How was your day?

I know those feels. It's okay. You don't have to deal with a whole year or month or week, today is okay. Let tomorrow be a problem for tomorrow-you. I also have my cat, and that's fine. Get to a point where you can go home, cuddle your feline, and eat.

Ask yourself this: will it end the earth? No. tomorrow will come regardless. So cheer up, tomorrow-you will be fine, and people are more understanding than you think. The world can be gentler than you expect. There is more understanding out there than you'd think.

It'll be okay. I had a whole plan for after university: family, house, financial security, done. Turns out none of that happened, and I've needed some angels to carry me sometimes through despair. But tomorrow comes. Theme statement: Not. Today. I can be hopeless, but not today. I won't despair. I won't back down. I will do what I can, and get through today, and tomorrow-me can deal with the future.

• Hi hi! Right now, i hope things will go well for you in the future, reading this post made me hyper aware of my friends and their achievements. I've been having a good day regardless, today I found out the amount I'll need to pay for college, which turned out to be one dollar. Very good day today.

I am glad you had a good day.

I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year. ☺

How was your day?

Hey! I missed you!

Also, I'm sorry, since I'm still very young I genuinely don't know what to say. But I hope you take your time to find someone who loves you for your personality. Also, just cause your friends your age are married, doesn't mean you have to be married. Just live your life how you feel comfortable.

• I know those feels. It's okay. You don't have to deal with a whole year or month or week, today is okay. Let tomorrow be a problem for tomorrow-you. I also have my cat, and that's fine. Get to a point where you can go home, cuddle your feline, and eat.

Ask yourself this: will it end the earth? No. tomorrow will come regardless. So cheer up, tomorrow-you will be fine, and people are more understanding than you think. The world can be gentler than you expect. There is more understanding out there than you'd think.

It'll be okay. I had a whole plan for after university: family, house, financial security, done. Turns out none of that happened, and I've needed some angels to carry me sometimes through despair. But tomorrow comes. Theme statement: Not. Today. I can be hopeless, but not today. I won't despair. I won't back down. I will do what I can, and get through today, and tomorrow-me can deal with the future.

Don't know if i am just emotional rn, but this (!) almost made me cry.

I've been dealing with numbness for a longer time now and every day i struggle to leave my bed and work on my goals.

What are my goals even? Am i good enough.

I don't even have dreams when i sleep, so how should i mark goals?

Taking a deep breath helps aometimes. I just want this winter to end so i can feel spring coming.

• Hey! I missed you!

Also, I'm sorry, since I'm still very young I genuinely don't know what to say. But I hope you take your time to find someone who loves you for your personality. Also, just cause your friends your age are married, doesn't mean you have to be married. Just live your life how you feel comfortable.

Hey, i can't say i didn't miss you too.

How are you?

Being healthy and fine?

• Hey, i can't say i didn't miss you too.

How are you?

Being healthy and fine?

Yeah I'm fine, although my health problems haven't been treating me well lately, and I was told by my docs the reason why I'm so short is because of my health problems! (I'm not mad you are :pepe-back-away: )

And I've been having so much work lately I can barely play with my friends now :peperain: but spring break is next week for me so imma deck out and watch anime and play games all week. How about you? are you doing well and healthy?

• Don't know if i am just emotional rn, but this (!) almost made me cry.

I've been dealing with numbness for a longer time now and every day i struggle to leave my bed and work on my goals.

What are my goals even? Am i good enough.

I don't even have dreams when i sleep, so how should i mark goals?

Taking a deep breath helps aometimes. I just want this winter to end so i can feel spring coming.

You and me both on the not-dreaming thing, I don't think I've remembered a dream while I slept since I was 6. And I've been in a position where I just stayed in bed, because I couldn't do anything else. And other people were like "why don't you get up, wtf is wrong with you" but didn't understand. There are people out there who've been there, who understand completely.

You ARE good enough. Surviving is good enough. Being present is good enough. Any other artificial benchmark is just that: artificial. What if goals didn't matter? What if just being you was enough?

If you don't have a therapist, please do seek one. It really does help to have someone to tell you that being you is sufficient.

• Yeah I'm fine, although my health problems haven't been treating me well lately, and I was told by my docs the reason why I'm so short is because of my health problems! (I'm not mad you are :pepe-back-away: )

And I've been having so much work lately I can barely play with my friends now :peperain: but spring break is next week for me so imma deck out and watch anime and play games all week. How about you? are you doing well and healthy?

My offer still stands. I'll carry you on my shoulder.

I am sorry that you received such unfortunate news.

Hah i wish i had spring break it's been 10 years almost haha

I'm doing hm... Hard to say. I don't want to lie.

I guess i am just a little tired these days.

No need ro worry tho

I am trying to open up more about my feelings, and the internet is a great help.

• You and me both on the not-dreaming thing, I don't think I've remembered a dream while I slept since I was 6. And I've been in a position where I just stayed in bed, because I couldn't do anything else. And other people were like "why don't you get up, wtf is wrong with you" but didn't understand. There are people out there who've been there, who understand completely.

You ARE good enough. Surviving is good enough. Being present is good enough. Any other artificial benchmark is just that: artificial. What if goals didn't matter? What if just being you was enough?

If you don't have a therapist, please do seek one. It really does help to have someone to tell you that being you is sufficient.

Thank you for your understanding words, i might find some peace tonight, remembering that i am not the only one feeling like this.

It is quite hard to find a therapist these days, cause everyone is suffering. I got offered an appointment in june haha.

That might be too late

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!