Body shamming the skinny idols

• poor rosé

Asleast she has biceps so muscle but Pilate is for long legs so many stars love Pilate this is relaxed and sport

Screenshot_20210315-182752_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-182741_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-182729_YouTube.jpg

I notice when the idols re Skinny so this is strict diet for people .

I know kpop industry is dangerous esp female idols.

Im a girl with Skinny aspect tho i never problem with my life maybe i was chubby baby before.

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Body shamming the female idols” to “Body shamming the skinny idols”.
  • Wait, this is still going on? Why do people careeeeee! If they're slim/ skinny/ thic and Phat! as long as they didn't gain or lose so much weight within a week or two, it shouldn't be anyones concern, periodttt :-( It all stems from jealously, people envy what they aren't, and then release it in forms of negativity. So pathetic

:pepefacepalm:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Wait, this is still going on? Why do people careeeeee! If they're slim/ skinny/ thic and Phat! as long as they didn't gain or lose so much weight within a week or two, it shouldn't be anyones concern, periodttt :-( It all stems from jealously, people envy what they aren't, and then release it in forms of negativity. So pathetic

:pepefacepalm:

Yes girl preach

• Even if they are ill I think people should stop passing comments on other people’s bodies

“Oh she’s so thin she must have a eating disorder”

“Oh she’s so obese she’s gonna have health problems”

Bro others bodies is none of your business. No you are not being “concerned” you’re being insensitive. Their doctors and people close to them can have this conversation. Not you.

• The crazy thing is there's probably like 20lbs separating the skinniest female idol in K-Pop from the heaviest. They are all slim. Even the ones who are "thick Queens" because their thigh jiggled one time. Fighting over the fact that Idol A looks 0.01% skinnier than Idol B is so ridiculous.

• I suffered from body dysmorphia elementary up until college because of these kind of people. Btw, I’m taller than Rosé and also skinny. I eat a lot as well and I love cooking but I just don’t gain weight at all. But I overcame that already and I’m proud more than ever of my body.

These people should mind their own business. Sometime I can’t help myself to think that these people are the one that have issues and just projecting it to others.

• The crazy thing is there's probably like 20lbs separating the skinniest female idol in K-Pop from the heaviest. They are all slim. Even the ones who are "thick Queens" because their thigh jiggled one time. Fighting over the fact that Idol A looks 0.01% skinnier than Idol B is so ridiculous.

I dont know this thing

The korean company should stop with that

• its wrong but i feel that fans are just concerned - we all know how companies care about their idols' weight to be low, many of them have spoken about not eating anything for a long time or being on strict diets, hiding in the toilets or begging other people to buy them snacks. i dont think that these comments have bad intentions.

• its wrong but i feel that fans are just concerned - we all know how companies care about their idols' weight to be low, many of them have spoken about not eating anything for a long time or being on strict diets, hiding in the toilets or begging other people to buy them snacks. i dont think that these comments have bad intentions.

What??

If rosé notice that i think she is sad and stressed

• I think most of the comments are just concern about Rose's health. I don't support body shaming but that is just my opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!