TXT Main Flop Point Is, They Dont Have A Strong Fanbase & No Diversity Between The Members..

• the TXT members are very "same-y" to me. and this is MY opinion.

but they don't have much distinction when it comes to the members personalities.

and visually they're handsome, but no one is a huge stand out in the group....yes i know theres Yeonjun, but he more known for his skills and fashion than visuals.

and when like itt comes to voting, especially streaming, and their YouTube content views and Weverse Live views....they just don't get huge results as they should.

they just lack fans who are very dedicated for them.

like they have them, but when i look at Stray Kids and heck even Enhypen, Treasure, and Ateez..they have a super strong international fanbase, even if it's not super big.

when i look at Enhypen, just as a example, their Weverse Lives..they easily pull 300k to 600k live viewers, if not a little bit more.

or their YouTube views are between 300k - 2 million views.

But TXT, they have 10.9 Million subscribers, but get this many views.

the fans say cuz of "no subtitles", but BTS didn't get subs till the beginning of 2020, and before that fans would still watch everything that was put out.

Screenshot_20230718_222536_YouTube.jpg

Even social media engagement too.

they have 14.4 Million followers, but only get around 190k likes and 50k retweets.

Screenshot_20230718_223008_Twitter.jpg

This isn't hate or whatever...im just genuinely curious, why they cant get a strong dedicated international fanbase like the other big 4th gen boy groups.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT Main Flop Point Is, They Dont Have A Strong Fanbase..” to “TXT Main Flop Point Is, They Dont Have A Strong Fanbase & No Diversity Between The Members..”.
  • I never know If you are a stan or you don't like them cause

They are a group that i like, i listen to their music once in a blue, ive been there since they were revealed in 2018 and i know a lot about them, i even follow some MOAs on Twitter.

But I can point out something i noticed.

And the Title of this post, is just that....a "Title", so peopel can come aee what im talking about, even if they dont comment.

• I mean I could have summarised OP's post to

"different strokes for different folks"

but I'm sure some MOAs will explain to you why they have a different opinion

• I learn new definition of flop from kpop stans everyday. You sell millions of albums tour tickets, tons of streams and chart music, get brand deals etc and still get called flop by kpop stans and then those who don't do well are also called flop. What is actually success to you guys? I'm curious

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!