"BlackPink Will Resign"- NH Stock Firm Expects

• I think they will all resign at least for black-ink group activities at the very least. BP have had a pretty fortunate career in terms of success, minus a truly huge scandal, and not too much over work and sometimes quite the opposite. I think the worst thing is obviously lack of music but ion they can negotiate that with their new contract where they would have all the power then that would be a concerned fixed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most surprising for me among all of this is that blinks actually want them to resign. I think it is the shadow of 2ne1 that is scaring blinks into continuing this Stockholm syndrome relationship with YG. Which I believe is unfounded, because since 2ne1 times have changed. Many groups proved they can continue group activities without all resigning. For sure Lisa could do BP activities while signed under different agency like Mamamoo does.

• Most surprising for me among all of this is that blinks actually want them to resign. I think it is the shadow of 2ne1 that is scaring blinks into continuing this Stockholm syndrome relationship with YG. Which I believe is unfounded, because since 2ne1 times have changed. Many groups proved they can continue group activities without all resigning. For sure Lisa could do BP activities while signed under different agency like Mamamoo does.

well, I think most would say of they all leave they can reform in another company. Which is not a terrible idea but unlikely I think to work

• I am sure you and hardy are the only ones who are against.

because BP are at their peak and it would be stupid to disband now... yes Lisa and or other girls can resign and still work together as BP and have solo stuff with others but let's be real the company already sucks at handling their regular schedule which they are responsible for. Now imagine them having to deal with another company and then scheduling... they are incompetent .

However I want the girls to get their worth and if negotiating don't go their way only hen I'm ok with them disbanding... so in girls we trust.

"Many groups" proving they could do this is a definite exaggeration. A small handful of groups have continued promoting as a group after leaving their original company, most of which don't actually promote regularly after the fact, only very sporadically, to the point that practically all of them would still be considered "inactive" even after a relatively recent comeback. If BP fans are fine with that, then by all means...

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Blackpink. They won't even notice a difference (besides the complete lack of touring after this.) ^^

Edited 2 times, last by xviper2k ().

• this is a bit double edged sword don't you think guys?

if they stay and they won't be much active then everyone will hate YG even more and probably some people will say even weird things like 'they are spending money of my favs to BabyMonster'

but if they would for example leave and even create own agency, what if then they will release 1 song in 18-24 months? then Blinks might be sad and say 'oh so it wasn't YG, it was just that our loves have different plans, want to act, do modeling job, maybe judge/mentor in survival show, etc.'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if they all resign and stay there's at least a chance for once more cb

i don't believe they will get to cb together if any of them leaves

I'm pretty sure YG wants to keep them and if someone leaves it won't be on good terms

• as if YG offers good management

yet, BP is the biggest GG in the world right now ? and I only talk about music when BP part-time(?) job pretty much generate the same revenue(or more ?) ofc it's because YG poor management.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!