TV Daily Exclusive: According to TV Daily, Director B of The Givers received a phone call on 19 May regarding a CF opportunity for FIFTY FIFTY

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• an eyewear brand willing to give newjeans level deals to FF ??
    is it gentlemonster ?? i only knew them.

so, what did this imply ?
    did they knew they cannot accept the deal coz lawsuit is incoming ??
    or they dont accept it coz so the settlement for contract breach will be reduced ??

why can't they just realay the call to the CEO ??

• so, what did this imply ?
    or they dont accept it coz so the settlement for contract breach will be reduced ??

All of the above. From what it seems to me, The Givers were sabotaging group's activities and deals to either postpone them to when they would've taken over or as you said to keep the eventual settlement low. And this conversation happened in May 19, one month before the lawsuit. This shows how well ahead this was planned.

Honestly, the plan itself was really smooth, I give that to givers. But what they didn't expect was the willingness and ability of CEO to go public with this. They were definitely hoping for a very quiet process.

I don't think at this point Givers even want the girls, their brand is totally tarnished to the point of no recovery. They are just fighting to save face right now. In the end The Givers will be ok, the CEO will be okay, it is the girls who lost everything. Very sad

• It's insane how deep The Givers were involved with Fifty Fifty, they were beyond an A&R but also handled the business side as well, JHJ should have at least handled these things directly like advertisements and brand deals, and should have had his own separate team, what the hell that mofo was thinking.

• KAMP huh?

For those that don't know them, they were the company that put on a Concert in LA where Idols couldn't attend due to Visa problems. (BamBam, Jeon Somi, Kai, Lapillus, Taeyeon and Zion.T)

They were responsible for Fifty Fifty's promotions but had a disagreement with Attrakt on how to manage promotions which eventually led to Attrakt dropping them

2 members of the company would leave to create The Givers with Ahn Sung Il (Siahn).

While there doesn't seem to have been problems with The Givers, it does look as if The Givers had a direct hand in mismanaging Fifty Fifty

• It's insane how deep The Givers were involved with Fifty Fifty, they were beyond an A&R but also handled the business side as well, JHJ should have at least handled these things directly like advertisements and brand deals, and should have had his own separate team, what the hell that mofo was thinking.

i read somewhere they did try to reach JHJ but at the time he was on the US to sign contract.
    so he call the giver

• While there doesn't seem to have been problems with The Givers, it does look as if The Givers had a direct hand in mismanaging Fifty Fifty

More like in grooming them.

It is pretty clear for me at this point. They've been gradually pushing members against the company to get full control of them. They've done it before as well.

• So?

If this deal had been accepted it would have harmed FF even further since when the contract broke FF would have been responsible for the penalties

It seems the Givers actually care about the girls, and Jeon, no matter what he says in his well oiled mouth, intended to use the girls like GFriend.

• an eyewear brand willing to give newjeans level deals to FF ??
    is it gentlemonster ?? i only knew them.

so, what did this imply ?

Because Jeon was not really involved in the day to day management of FF, but was chasing his own imaginary unicorns to be bought with whatever FF would bring on.

• Don't know if it helps, but some dates for context:

May 2 - Date of Aran's surgery

May 9 - Date of Warner Music Director's call to JHJ that he eventually leaked to media

May 19 - Eyewear booking agent call; JHJ in US; Aran in hospital

May 31 - End of The Giver's outsourcing contract

The eyewear company reached out at a crazy time.

Same Employee "B" in the old Dispatch article?

[단독] "안성일 저작권 지분은 95%"…피프티 피프티, 외부세력의 실체
    "바비는 하는 게 무조건 좋으니깐…" 6월 9일. 안성일 PD가 영화 '바비' 뮤직비디오 출연을 재촉했다. 전홍준 대표는 신중론을 유지했다. "본인과 팀과 회사 모두에게 좋은 일인 건 맞는데…" 전 대표가 고민하는
    entertain.naver.com

On May 2, Aran underwent a surgery. On that day, Employee “B” sent a message to Jeon Hong Joon.

B: CEO, they said Aran’s surgery will go well and she will be moved to a hospital room to recover. The surgery is currently going well, but I will continue to monitor as they said we have to watch her condition.

B: I’m going to give the other members a break while Aran recovers, is that okay? May 10 to May 28. The other members would need to return to the dorms by May 28.

Initially, Jeon Hong Joon countered by only giving them a week off, and employee “B” responded.

Jeon Hong Joon: That’s too long. What will you do if there’s an accident? Give them a week off and then have them come back to the dorms. I’m concerned about an accident regarding their safety. Give them a week. After they go back to the dorms, give them more personal improvement time.

B: Ok. I was worried about the same thing, but there were requests from both the members and their parents. Also, Aran needs to rest for at least two weeks she complained to Ahn Sung Il that she was worried she would only get one week of rest.

Jeon Hong Joon told employee “B” to have them rest until May 25, giving them just over two weeks instead of one week.

• All of the above. From what it seems to me, The Givers were sabotaging group's activities and deals to either postpone them to when they would've taken over or as you said to keep the eventual settlement low. And this conversation happened in May 19, one month before the lawsuit. This shows how well ahead this was planned.

Honestly, the plan itself was really smooth, I give that to givers. But what they didn't expect was the willingness and ability of CEO to go public with this. They were definitely hoping for a very quiet process.

I don't think at this point Givers even want the girls, their brand is totally tarnished to the point of no recovery. They are just fighting to save face right now. In the end The Givers will be ok, the CEO will be okay, it is the girls who lost everything. Very sad

The Givers makes money by referring the girls to somewhere. They are still valuable

Jeon's strategy was to make the girls give up by closing all avenues in Korea. It seems his arguments also have a lot of holes, and it appears the girls' family members are not pushovers either.

In fact it might free them up from the Givers and make them start anew.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!