The Fifty Fifty case showed that Korea was too small and myopic for KPop

• Despite of what ever media in Korea is yapping, Fifty Fifty's case seems to be solid and it seems that the Attrakt owner's accounting was indeed less than transparent.

he claimed to have spent 6.5 million for Fifty Fifty, even inventing some unlikely tearjerker stories quite common in old, old romance movies, around the time of your great-grandparents, but it seems that 75% of the money did go to a company he personally controlled, i.e. back to his pocket.

All the stories he is floating around is just noise. It seems the lawyers helping the members decided to just junk Korea, and concentrate on winning so they could go out of country asap. Nothing to worry about Siahn as well; he will have plenty of customers from countries not named Korea, and now Attrakt is no longer connected with The Givers, the latter can work with anyone on earth.

A lot of Koreans think Korea is the center of the world, and the comings and goings of Korea are important for the ifans. The cold truth is that the ifans care more about their acts' songs and perfs, and don't pay too much attention over whatever goes on Korea about them.

The members' parents already registered the Korean names of Fifty Fifty and their members. All 4 parents participated, which means they are coached by someone knowledgeable about them . Since we know nothing about the parents, it is likely that at least one of them knows how this game is played and is dealing accordingly.

I have criticized Korea's dual systems, where the domesticists and the internationally relevant singers are treated roughly equally, even though the latter brings vastly more revenues. They vastly overrate the value of Korean popularity, even though other than BTS none of them can fill the Olympic Stadium (NCT's two concerts there were held in half capacity).

I have said, for the 1,344th time, that when IU was allowed a full concert at the Olympic Stadium, that was the beginning of end of KPop in Korea. A domesticist held in the same regard with an international singer is , simply, absurd. The city of Seoul, which controls the stadium, should have denied her request in one pretext or another, and by the time the legal battle was over it would be under renovation so she would not have had the chance to make herself equal to BTS.

The Fifty Fifty case is the beginning of the end of the Dual System in Korea, where domesticists are held in the same regard with all these acts which influenced the world cultural events. From the beginning FF and Siahn never really cared about Korea, and used the Attrakt owner as a front, and the latter betrayed them. Their case often occurs in transitional periods when the old system and new system clashes hard; I now can't say about the members'futures, but Siahn will be doing well, creating a new Korea-free model which i had proposed for many years.

• Korea surely still very important to I-fans. There's still plenty of I-fans needs to check daily briefing of Pannchoa, Dispatch, or even SBS. Could you thought from where most I-fans get their toxic fandom culture from other than Korea itself?

• the details of the parents registering the Korean names themselves will be covered soon.

And the thing about 75% of the income going to some company he controls? I can't see anything about that on the trademark articles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!