The Attrakt owner does not seem to realize that Fifty Fifty does not need Korea

• I have said, for many years, that Korea is the country most hostile to KPop.

2021 was the most blatant year - Out of all acts originating from Korea, BTS topped most countries on earth. BlackPink topped some Southeast Asian countries,

but incredibly Korea had someone else topping it - IU.

The Koreans voted against BTS.

====

The Attrakt owner is a veteran of the industry for 30+ years and he is from an old school, while Siahn, the actual producer of FF, appears to have no illusions about the potential of FF in Korea.

Despite of the billboard fame, FF's fanbase in Korea is tiny, not much bigger than Hi-Key's. Its style of music is unlikely to be loved by the Koreans - they sound too much like Doja Cat, and their music is not geared towards the Korean taste.

The Koreans are shouting that because the FF members, who actually had little to do with the Attrakt owner and spent most time with Siahn's people, will not be seen in a good eye by Korean industry insiders and will lose everything they have in Korea.

Fifty Fifty has nothing in Korea. They won't work with Korean industry insiders, they won't show up in Korean shows, entertainment programs and so forth, and they can afford to lose the few Korean fans there.

I have said for many years that BTS should have abandoned Korea and operate from elsewhere, never re-entering Korea. Its loyalty to Korea only led to the end of their empire - Koreans already showed their middle finger to it by selecting Iu as the top singer in 2021.

Fifty Fifty members have no military issue, and frankly speaking, I don't think any of them will care if they can never promote in Korea ever again. The Attrakt owner is unlikely to promote FF better than Hikey or CSR, while Siahn has foreign connections and knows how to promote FF to foreign fans.

Koreans do not seem to realize that FF does not need Korea.

Korean courts will side with Attrakt, but if the members do not promote in Korea, it doesn't affect them. They just will do no work in Korea, it's that simple, and only operate in the overseas.

In my opinion this is the beginning of KPop abandoning Korea. By voting with its feet. Let Iu , Lim Youngwoong and other domesticists have Korea. It is no longer that important for KPop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!