[Pannchoa] Elon Musk is getting chewed up by Knetz

• AVvXsEhgiaG9MOKwpGYTXjUZGKIQ6rqxB8qo4KOYp3CV3HTyfZ-5jceHsu1p2RepuWbyH9fGfEQVaMEjTCzIUQF-bCZSb_347rGA0rcbGX-KgKVRoUMrYmngc56i2GS_cW5N4cgR60wHj07yhgqlkcohkEblFEw1sz4CHJqmTY78DEu9tdtmW9gYhIZCH55-QCw=w443-h640

original post: here

1. Seriously, he's gonna ruin the app if he continues this way

2. Is there even someone who reads 600 tweets per day?

3. F*ck is this a joke?

4. Just resell Twitter again, f*ck

5. Read 600 tweets per day? He's basically shutting Twitter down?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. I need to see what's up with Zuckerberg's Threads now

7. I wish that Musk would just get punched by Zuckerberg just once

8. I just put all my Twitter friends in a List and I can still see the List. But when is he planning to fix this?... Ha... so frustrating

9. Elon Musk seriously didn't help Twitter one bit...

10. Please get wrecked by Zuckerberg's jiujitsu

Source

• He's seriously going to ruin it.

Like, the whole point is you want people to BE on the app. The more people scroll on the app, the longer they are on the app, the more ads they see. THAT's how you generate revenue.

I'm not paying for freaking Twitter! If that is where this is leading. I refuse. As much as my life is spent on Twitter, it's not worth a monthly subscription just to be on there. Most of it is just memes and people shitting on each other anyway. It keeps me updates with the current affairs of the world, but I can find other ways to do that that won't cost me anything more than I already pay.

Plus, I already have 50 streaming subscriptions. I'm not adding another worthless subscription to my bank statement!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• hes getting chewed by everyone

dude clearly cant run a social media company and twitter just keeps getting worse under his ownership

but he pwed the libs, so gotcha

• Oh No! Twitter is ruined.

What a great loss for humanity.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im seeing a lot of people migrating to tumblr :pepe-popcorn:

Kpop fans will prob get banned on Tumblr for posting lewd images after the first crop top performance.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i have a whole bl tumblr where shirts are mostly not allowed and i haven't gotten into any issues yet :exit-pepe::exit-pepe:

I was just making a joke about how back in the day they banned 18+ stuff and the site killed itself lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I was just making a joke about how back in the day they banned 18+ stuff and the site killed itself lol.

it's because it was hard to moderate pedos and content they posted. The easiest way to moderate it is to ban all nudity. Yes, it killed their website but they solved the issue

No idea if thin inspo posts are still allowed. They were disturbing

• it's because it was hard to moderate pedos and content they posted. The easiest way to moderate it is to ban all nudity. Yes, it killed their website but they solved the issue

Tbh, I never used that site. I have just seen YouTube vids of people reacting to or exploring weird Tumblr communities.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• it's because it was hard to moderate pedos and content they posted. The easiest way to moderate it is to ban all nudity. Yes, it killed their website but they solved the issue

the site didn't die i have been on it everyday for 10 years

• It’s just temporary, from my understanding of his tweet. And.. reading 600 posts per day is more than enough I think?

You'd think that, but it actually kicked me out for hours and said I had reached my limit mid-afternoon lol.

I'm back in now, but I'm not sure for how long since apparently I can reach 600 before I know it (unless it was just a bug that kicked me out).

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!