Is the K-pop industry really ok for minors?

• bruh even eunchae, the cutest maknae ever is feeling the pressure. ever since he went as the mc for musicbank, ppl have begun hating on her. is this rlly the industry parents allow their 12 YEAR OLDS to be in?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you too stop supporting a group with a minor, I might answer this question seriously. What's the point asking if you yourself is a stan?

Not to mention you stan Twice too which debut with a minor too. Need to leave this question to those who didn't stan any minors in this industry.

• If you too stop supporting a group with a minor, I might answer this question seriously. What's the point asking if you yourself is a stan?

Not to mention you stan Twice too which debut with a minor too. Need to leave this question to those who didn't stan any minors in this industry.

ok that's fair. let me reword it, anyone under 16. considering it is ok for ppl to drink and do things at that age, i don't mind if you're gonna debut at that age. but anything younger than that is straight up wierd.

• ok that's fair. let me reword it, anyone under 16. considering it is ok for ppl to drink and do things at that age, i don't mind if you're gonna debut at that age. but anything younger than that is straight up wierd.

Why set it at 16? Why not 18, the common legal age that accept by most people? In Korea and I believe most Asian countries if not all, it's illegal for a 16 yo to drink and it's weird where you using alcohol to support your point for this matter.

See, this is the biggest bias among the minors discussion in kpop. People who stan a 16, 17 or even 15 years old idols always saying this while all those kids are still fall under the same category. That's why I said left this question to someone that genuinely didn't stan a minor simply bc they're not bias. It's just showing a weird hypocrisy to point out the problem while being a part of the problem itself.

• Why set it at 16? Why not 18, the common legal age that accept by most people? In Korea and I believe most Asian countries if not all, it's illegal for a 16 yo to drink and it's weird where you using alcohol to support your point for this matter.

See, this is the biggest bias among the minors discussion in kpop. People who stan a 16, 17 or even 15 years old idols always saying this while all those kids are still fall under the same category. That's why I said left this question to someone that genuinely didn't stan a minor simply bc they're not bias. It's just showing a weird hypocrisy to point out the problem while being a part of the problem itself.

yea i get it. those ages are sad. but what im trying to say is how people can let pre-teens let alone 16 yr olds be apart of this. but, yea i get that we are apart of the problem.

• yea i get it. those ages are sad. but what im trying to say is how people can let pre-teens let alone 16 yr olds be apart of this. but, yea i get that we are apart of the problem.

Basically a hypocrite kpop stans like usual... So just stop supporting them as a whole if you really care instead of bringing this issues for nothing while having a minor in your pfp? You basically a part of people that encouraging this action. You critizes the company and parents while encourage them to debut a minor by stanning a group with a minor. Those companies and parents will only laugh at you. Kpop stans are weird.

• No, it is not. They are too young and should have to wait until they have at least finished school. They are just pubescent youths that can be preyed upon by perverts. A bit cringey imo.

• If an idol (minor) and their parents are ok with participating they have every right to do so. They know what they are singing up for and the financial rewards and fame is often too hard to pass up.

• Are the ok with xikers Pose Wearing Pre-School Attire In Photocards.

Male lolita.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are the ok with xikers Pose Wearing Pre-School Attire In Photocards.

Male lolita.

External Content twitter.com

a.) this is such a non issue

b.) this group is NOT in their 20's the youngest is 17 the oldest is 20

maybe do your research before speaking shit lol

• a.) this is such a non issue

b.) this group is NOT in their 20's the youngest is 17 the oldest is 20

maybe do your research before speaking shit lol

if a girl group did the same you would be ok with it?

• Basically a hypocrite kpop stans like usual... So just stop supporting them as a whole if you really care instead of bringing this issues for nothing while having a minor in your pfp? You basically a part of people that encouraging this action. You critizes the company and parents while encourage them to debut a minor by stanning a group with a minor. Those companies and parents will only laugh at you. Kpop stans are weird.

Damn you ate.

To OP, it's okay to be concerned but don't be hypocrite. That 16 years old ceiling age when stanning a 16 years old kids? What make them that different than a 14 or 15 years old kids? They're all still a minors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!