Predict NewJeans "Get Up" first week sales

• Less than 500k

not sure if this is serious or satire bc omg sold almost 500k on the first day alone lol and more than 700k first week, and this new nj album is coming off 2 huge hits :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Considering the jump that lesserafim experienced between antifragile and unforgiven, i think nj has more than enough capabilities to at least jump to the 1.3m first week threshold with get up, if not more

2m is definitely very ambitious tho

• not sure if this is serious or satire bc omg sold almost 500k on the first day alone lol and more than 700k first week, and this new nj album is coming off 2 huge hits :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Considering the jump that lesserafim experienced between antifragile and unforgiven, i think nj has more than enough capabilities to at least jump to the 1.3m first week threshold with get up, if not more

2m is definitely very ambitious tho

I’m going to drop my prediction to 400K. Hey if I’m right then that’s more amazing then guessing big and being right

• 1.4 first week

NJ is more popular globally than LSF, and LSF did 1.1 or 1.2 the first week with China boycotting bulk buying

yeah, Haerin’s hold on China is insane

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah, Haerin’s hold on China is insane

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think minji cbar might surprised us this time. She's getting more popular in china and the jump in her followers in weibo fanbase is impressive as she's only 3k behind Haerin. This is something unexpected for me since Danielle the one who getting virals during their debut.

• LSF 1.2mill, IVE 1.1mill and Aespa 1.69mill. But bear in mind LSF went from 500k first week straight to 1 mill first week.

I'd say 1.5-2mill for NWJN's, just based on the addition of the beach bag (they will deffo have enough stock this time considering how fast the other bags sold out), selling in the US through their own store, they will be at lollapaloza which means US promo right as the song drops is certain, the addition of 'special guests' across the album and warner will be pushing it because of the PPG anniversary.

Yeah, so 1.3 might be a little low. 1.6m will probably be around what they get unless they're even more popular in China 2+m may be where it trends towards. I know with the YG partnership Hybe has by far the best distribution network in Kpop currently so stock wont be an issue, I just question price with Hybe might slow it down.

• Yeah, so 1.3 might be a little low. 1.6m will probably be around what they get unless they're even more popular in China 2+m may be where it trends towards. I know with the YG partnership Hybe has by far the best distribution network in Kpop currently so stock wont be an issue, I just question price with Hybe might slow it down.

I think the bags selling out insanely fast during debut taught them a lesson so they are going to have huge stocks of it stored away and alot of the promo (esp the pre-release) is going to be using it as a fashion item. The US distribution deal is going to kick it up a notch. Especially if they get it into physical stores, there'd be an army of people buying it for the bag not realising it comes with an album and kicking sales into overdrive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!