How do you choose what albums to buy/ to those who buy from HYBE, did you notice the YG PLUS on your album to?

• So I had a pretty stressful couple months and I decided the 2nd thing I would buy for myself would be an album, although it was kinda on the spot for me, I decide how to buy them by: 1 do I know the members?, how long have I know them? and 2: do I like all the songs on the album and is it in a colour I enjoy?.

I decided to buy Sector 17, New Heights (Blue) despite some of the other good choices.

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 6.55.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-19 at 6.55.57 PM.png

Tbh, I'm not much for albums or merch asthe only other one I have is COLDE LOVE Part 1 that I bought on ktown4u and took 20+ days to get here...., so I wasn't 100% on buying any more albums, but I do truly think it was a good gift to myself.

I was surprised that I actually got my bias's and Wonwoo though! (even if I'm still confused about the point of PC's 😅)

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 6.57.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-19 at 6.57.42 PM.png

I was curious if you ever bought albums from HYBE before and noticed that it says YG PLUS in the distribution section. I bought it from SunRise Records here in person in Canada, but was curious if anyone else saw it on their album as well and wondered why it was there.

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• YG PLUS (YG플러스) is a South Korean business company and music distributor founded on November 15, 1996. Its main businesses are MD manufacturing, distribution and sales, advertising agency, and music business. Through subsidiaries, it operates cosmetics, golf management, model management, and catering franchises. The company also operates Naver's digital music platform VIBE.

the purpose of photocards is for collecting purposes like a baseball card collector would do. some are worth more the rarer they are. album inclusions are just a plus to fans and collectors. not everyone collects the cd's just for a cd.

• YG Plus is the distributor of HYBE albums, HYBE also owns nearly 18% of YG Plus.

Oh okay that was kinda what I was thinking, I didn't know HYBE was apart of that so that's why I was confused, thanks for commenting

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• YG PLUS (YG플러스) is a South Korean business company and music distributor founded on November 15, 1996. Its main businesses are MD manufacturing, distribution and sales, advertising agency, and music business. Through subsidiaries, it operates cosmetics, golf management, model management, and catering franchises. The company also operates Naver's digital music platform VIBE.

the purpose of photocards is for collecting purposes like a baseball card collector would do. some are worth more the rarer they are. album inclusions are just a plus to fans and collectors. not everyone collects the cd's just for a cd.

I kinda wondered that, I thought oh YG and HYBE is kinda strange but it makes sense if they are a distribution place.

I was also thinking that for photocards as well, its very interesting!

• I kinda wondered that, I thought oh YG and HYBE is kinda strange but it makes sense if they are a distribution place.

I was also thinking that for photocards as well, its very interesting!

Given the fact i own 1259 + photocards yeah

• Don’t you know Hybe and YGE have many interactions/links compared to other big 4? YG acts are also in Weverse, which is under Hybe. It’s a matter of time for collaborations from YG and Hybe :p

Anyway, like ychofficial said, Hybe owns around 18% of YGPlus.

Honestly I tried to get WeVerse when it first started out and only BTS and TXT were on it, but the platform and I didn't get along lol, so no I haven't really seen that 😅 but I am aware others are on the site as well as Western Acts.

Thanks for commenting~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!