Some of the most amazing vocalists...

• WHY THE FOOK YOU PEOPLE SLEEP ON THEM?

Jeup of Imfact

Like He's beautiful

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taeho of Imfact

YES YES YES

External Content youtu.be

Rockheyon of Fave1 / 100%

CHILLS

Heechan of WeNU

this man had me at the first note

He hard carries WeNU I said it

Corbyn - soloist former leader of THE OLD 24k

he sings in english, he's american but damn..

Moon Jongup - B.A.P / Soloist

I ADORE HIM LIKE THIS MAN IS MAD TALENTED

Xydo - Soloist

the emotion he puts into his songs

Baekho - Former Nu'est / Soloist

i was slightly disappointed in his solo album i wanted to hear MORE of his vocal range

Need it was a masterpiece!

Leo - VIXX

I'd be dumb not to include this man!

Jaeyoon - SF9

THIS MAN OMG

THE RECENT ALBUM HOLY

yes

Yoseop - Highlight (Beast)

another i would be DUMB not to include

I'm throwing in this bit with yongguk though he never appears in the mv 'cause holy shit

Hui - Pentagon

GENIUS

THAT IS ALL

SUNYOUL - Up10tion

not that i'm biased but this man

THE OG, CAN SING ANY FEMALE SONG IN ORIGINAL KEY FLAWLESS

Hwanhee - Up10tion

always compared to Baekhyun by people who hear him

he's amazing

Baekhyun - Exo

now we gotta include him

Bitsaeon - M.O.N.T

I just love him

Edit: how dare I forget two of monsta x?

KIHYUN

JOOHONEY

THIS MAN'S VOCALS IS HONEY

That's my list and I decided to do this 'cause of

kazuyakamenashi

He made me think of some of the most amazing vocalists

well this list may be a bit biased because they are the ones

I love but I love me some good ballads.

• Nah after hearing his album this man needs to be on this list

• Tagging my favorite Multi-Lovers

firemonster246 & Hopkinz

I'm sure you two know more but these ones just come to mind

with their vocal range and their incredible high notes

and the emotions they put into their music

I would LOVE to see a baekhyun x kihyun collab

and a taeho x yoseop collab!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!