GIDLE's special power: the more successful they are the less ifans talk about them

• Neverland orbit fanwars used to be wild, it was so fun back then ngl. Also fanwars with cheshires used to be frequent occurrence too

Yeah I forgot cheshires lmaooo. They were so pissed when Soyeon wrote 'No' for CLC.

The orbit fanwars were intense, one of Idle's MV was changed to "Stan Loona" (I think it was Senorita? Or hann idk) and fellow nevies were so mad. God we're Hag Nevies now.

• they are a SATANIC GROUP. just my opinion.

this mv says it all

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why are cheshifes pissed at soyeon? Soyeon literally gave CLC their only 2 music show trophies in their career with NO

Cheshire's were a fandom with a perennial chip on their shoulder.

Can argue whether it was deserved or not, but it coloured every interaction they had. So when Idle were successful almost immediately after debut, it was not taken well. Then the La Vie En Rose situation happened and there were convinced Cube had sabotaged the group.

It also didn't help that kpop youtuber Mera put out a video with large amounts of incorrect information that shaped a narrative.

• Though there has been a bunch of fake news and attempted smear stuff on Tiktok and Twitter, so it's not like people aren't trying, it's just that no-ones biting.

(G)I-DLE are the Denver Nuggets of K-pop. Rarely talked about, underestimated, have an all time great as their lead person and a great balanced team. But at the end - ball don't lie, or in Idle's case, music and charting don't lie. Nuggets will be NBA champs soon, and Idle will continue to be champs in Korea, talked about or not.

More like the Phoenix Suns, who never get to win a championship. There is always something (Michael Jordan, Spurs dirty play, Chris Paul going AWOL in the final, etc)

Gidle had the best chance last year to have Grand Prizes and all that, but now it is overshadowed by 4th Gen acts and it will probably have to find its future in China.

• I usually don't want to create achievement threads unless it's a big achievement because few outside of Neverlands will reply. Neverlands already know. Most of AKP don't want to give Idle props for their achievements.

I sometimes create threads that bring attention to the group outside of achievements. I also comment in existing Idle threads.

Did you comment on my Gidle killing voice thread? I never tag myself to my threads so I never knew who commented and how to find them again..

I made one around a month ago because I was really impressed with their live vocals.. Minnie’s, Yuqi’s and Miyeon’s just stood out for me.. I’d like more people to watch that video, they have a lot of great songs.

• More like the Phoenix Suns, who never get to win a championship. There is always something (Michael Jordan, Spurs dirty play, Chris Paul going AWOL in the final, etc)

Gidle had the best chance last year to have Grand Prizes and all that, but now it is overshadowed by 4th Gen acts and it will probably have to find its future in China.

Nah, that's just your dumbass take. It's been well documented how much you despise Cube groups.

Soyeon got her main award = Songwriter of the year, that's her Daesang. She's coming back waking up every day and seeing her song at #1. That's winning ball baby.

Soyeon = Jokic. Talent never seen before in their space, completely unique from any who've come before, and has a locked in team who just play the game the right way. Organic, built from the ground up success. Not joining big franchises to chase rings.

• Nah, that's just your dumbass take. It's been well documented how much you despise Cube groups.

Soyeon got her main award = Songwriter of the year, that's her Daesang. She's coming back waking up every day and seeing her song at #1. That's winning ball baby.

Soyeon = Jokic. Talent never seen before in their space, completely unique from any who've come before, and has a locked in team who just play the game the right way. Organic, built from the ground up success. Not joining big franchises to chase rings.

More like Devin Booker, running the team all by self without any real help

Yuqi is no Michael Porter Jr and Minnie is no Jamal Murray.

• At first, I thought your hang-up on 3.5 gen was just isolated to just gens in general. Now it looks like it was part of an overall hate of (G)I-DLE. You want to diminish their accomplishments compared to their peers.

I have nothing against G idle trust me I don't I think they got lucky ( like some other groups are the timing etc ) Maybe I should have explained more what I meant . I don't think their achievements are underserved at all

• Did you comment on my Gidle killing voice thread? I never tag myself to my threads so I never knew who commented and how to find them again..

I made one around a month ago because I was really impressed with their live vocals.. Minnie’s, Yuqi’s and Miyeon’s just stood out for me.. I’d like more people to watch that video, they have a lot of great songs.

I did comment how they were the fastest group from debut to appear on Killing Voice.

If you're interested in reaction videos here is a good one on their Killing Voice by a vocal coach:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!