So the fans of Lisa still sending protest trucks to YG in the middle of Rosé's solo promotion?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Where's the respect? They should've waited after the -R- era.

I think Akgaes are taking over the OT4 fandom. :/:/

• even not mentioning Rose but they should at least wait until Youth with You filming will end...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I might be getting bash for saying this, but some new fans nowadays demand too much. There a tweet I look at, they demand that YG did not do anything and let Lisa handle all of her solos from the first process until the end including her own choice of styling and choreographer. Doesn't every entertainment company always decide on what their idol should do, maybe the idols can participate in the process a bit, but not as a whole? That just the sad life of a KPOP idol.

• As a former Lisa stan who got bias wrecked by Rose, let me tell you guys one thing....

Lisa has a very addictive quality about her that makes you obsessed. I was under her spell for like 3 years.

You almost can't blame these Lisa stans. They are obsessed. They are under a spell that cannot be broken.

Lisa stans are akgaes on steroids. I'm not even kidding. I was there. Eventually I saw there was life after lisa.

But for the longest time I found myself defending Lisa on her instagram against countless trolls for years on end.

• i know right

from food trucks to these trucks...

the truck business must be booming in korea lol

Food trucks are nice shows support and feed people.. but the trucks asking for better treatment is just stupid and I just read jisoo fans want to send 15..imagine what yg workers feel going to work that must be weird.. and u know it’s a competition so another member fans will send 20 lmao

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• In a way I don't know if I blame them, the trucks could be effective(they seemed so in the past) but in another way why are they protesting?

In the last year no girl group has had more releases than BlackPink, Lisa is very well promoted in China considering the political climate and the pandemic making it very difficult, she has an upcoming solo too?

I really feel for the company at this point and Rose and really don't see what more they want? Rose has been waiting what? Almost 2 years since her solo was announced so I think they could have waited 2 extra weeks right?

• In a way I don't know if I blame them, the trucks could be effective(they seemed so in the past) but in another way why are they protesting?

In the last year no girl group has had more releases than BlackPink, Lisa is very well promoted in China considering the political climate and the pandemic making it very difficult, she has an upcoming solo too?

I really feel for the company at this point and Rose and really don't see what more they want? Rose has been waiting what? Almost 2 years since her solo was announced so I think they could have waited 2 extra weeks right?

Blackpink is the master of marketing. Their one question to American record companies was "How do we become the spice girls?"

How do we know that the OP is not a paid plant? Lol.

Everything they do seems like marketing 101. Even negative press.

• Food trucks are nice shows support and feed people.. but the trucks asking for better treatment is just stupid and I just read jisoo fans want to send 15..imagine what yg workers feel going to work that must be weird.. and u know it’s a competition so another member fans will send 20 lmao

i feel more for the ones driving the trucks whether these types or the food ones...

but i can see where you are coming from....thats the life of fanning a group with lots of solo fans and akgaes

I went to see their statement it seemed to center around styling

External Content twitter.com

I do agree with the point of being sensitive while promoting in China tho

• i feel more for the ones driving the trucks whether these types or the food ones...

but i can see where you are coming from....thats the life of fanning a group with lots of solo fans and akgaes

I heard the protest truck drivers park the trucks and go to a nearby cafe lmao. But the food truck takes lots of work esp in winter omg I feel for them

• I went to see their statement it seemed to center around styling

External Content twitter.com

I do agree with the point of being sensitive while promoting in China tho

Blackpink is what happens when you have 4 Justin Biebers in one group. There is usually ONLY one lead singer. I guess that was supposed to be Jennie, but Lisa has more instagram followers than her, and Rose broke all her records.

It is truely a unique group in that it has 4 potential divas.

• I heard the protest truck drivers park the trucks and go to a nearby cafe lmao. But the food truck takes lots of work esp in winter omg I feel for them

yeah thats right... for the food trucks not only do you have to drive it there but also serve the recipient...

i'm now wondering what pays better... uber driver or truck driver lol

• I do understand where they are coming from. Lisa is being looked up in China so they will obviously want her to be dressed the best, have the best support from the company and many more.

Her internet was so shit during the record that some cnetz were already angry and bashing bc of the "unprofessionalism" of her part and YGE. They should start to understand that the 4 are so powerful and with so many fans that the only way to do things right is literally doing it right.

Please start with her internet connection....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!