Do you think Fromis can still rise to be a top girl group? They just sold 200K first day

• Fromis_9 still have one of the best songs of recent kpop.

Airplane mode.

Masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Today I learned fromis_9 was rigged. Heartbroken. Gonna completely ignore it cause they make banger music. Stream Love Bomb.

I mean every show is rigged at some point.

Even if it isn’t vote rigging, there is screentime rigging and bonus I have the final say rigging

If I boycott every idol group that comes from a survival show I will have no groups to stan

• Oot but we need to have a showdown between that airplane mode and this airplane mode :yesr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oot but we need to have a showdown between that airplane mode and this airplane mode :yesr:

I know I used to Stan WEEEKLY for hot minute. but I gotta give it to Fromis_9. Haha.

Fromis_9 made pop perfection with that song.

Only with Tag Me did WEEEKLY get close to that kind of magic.

:sweatr:

• Some of their appearances on music shows

EP.800 | Mnet 230608

External Content www.youtube.com

FyGM8XhaIAEoUZt?format=jpg&name=large

FyGM8XfacAAfQ0K?format=jpg&name=large

KBS 230609 Music Bank

FyK-BXLaIAAnykA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FyK-BXKaMAE7M-q?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

inkigayo 20230611

FyUUmGSacAEr5oE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

THE SHOW 230613

Fyf3v09aEAAqtWN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Fyf3v1DaQAEkzlB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Show Champion l EP.479

FykYCuQaAAEwwux?format=jpg&name=large

Fyk3gBHaYAAQGrr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• 230616 KBS Music Bank

FyvAkhdaQAEBWRQ?format=jpg&name=large

inkigayo 20230618

Fy45WqnaEAA0rW1?format=jpg&name=large

THE SHOW 230620

FzDV0kIaAAAYuOI?format=jpg&name=large

Show Champion l EP.480

FzIk72laYAE7-Jr?format=jpg&name=large

230622 Mnet M COUNTDOWN

FzOI9QDaMAI3ivP?format=jpg&name=large

230623 KBS Music Bank

FzTCbfIaUAEYScY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• I'm crying why are their shoes always so massive

• I've been following fromis just shortly after they formally debuted, I think this is actually the best position for them, a solid mid tier group, because any rise in popularity directly correlates to rise in the hate they will recieve, because of the rigging scandal, they are just a literal punching bag online, for instance they just called Bang as their CEO as a passing remark before and Knetz swarmed in reminding them that they're not worthy to be part of Hybe.

The fact that Haein was revealed to be rigged out and she was top 1 was the final nail in the coffin for fromis_9, in that hating them is legitimized by the rigging scandal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!